Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

ELm90OVWwAMQmzv

She gone...
GBO!!

Reactions: VolMarine1371
This orange girl is crazy! Robot voice: "You don't look like a cheeto, you're like every girl who likes a good tan." lol

Really, we probably shouldn't laugh, sounds like she needs mental help, at the very least a mood stabilizer and therapy.

WTF.... 🤪

Reactions: Sara Clark
any self-respecting social media critic would be a hypocrite -- or complete klutz -- to … ooops!

She posted a picture of him in her room getting dressed on his official visit and she posted several of him in her room on other occasions, some seemed pretty recent. No idea how far it went but there was some kind of relationship going on.
Back in my days we called that either afternoon delight or a booty call depending on time of day. My son tells me millennial girls are nuts these days, say they love you one moment then want to set your clothes on fire with you in them. Glad I am not dating.

This orange girl is crazy! Robot voice: "You don't look like a cheeto, you're like every girl who likes a good tan." lol

Really, we probably shouldn't laugh, sounds like she needs mental help, at the very least a mood stabilizer and therapy.

Hey, maybe the addition of the orange hue is her crazy way of supporting the Big Orange? But yeah...she's probably the "talks in a baby voice, in third person, in normal conversation, in public" type of crazy.

"Hey Brian.... regardless of how or where your CFB career progresses... avoid the nutjob girlfriends."

Most men tend to go after the same "type" and get into the same kinds of messes over and over. I hope Maurer is an exception and looks past the facade next time.

VN Store

Back