Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

ELm90OVWwAMQmzv

Perhaps she is an ex for a reason.

Either way, I wish him well. He kickstarted our season when moved into the starting role for a bit.

Doubt he is allowed to go to LSU anyway unless he hangs around and graduates. Inter-conference transfers are usually a no no.

Perhaps she is an ex for a reason.

Either way, I wish him well. He kickstarted our season when moved into the starting role for a bit.

Doubt he is allowed to go to LSU anyway unless he hangs around and graduates. Inter-conference transfers are usually a no no.
There are no restrictions on where he is allowed to go. If you go into the portal any team can talk/ offer a scholly. NCAA would determine when he gets to play or if he has to sit a year.

Smh. We have all ran into a crazy one here and there though.
As I told my son they are all crazy it’s what degree of crazy you can tolerate for what you’re getting out of the relationship. And yes ladies we know y’all say the same thing about us. My wife of 30+ years says I have tolerable crazy lol.

There are no restrictions on where he is allowed to go. If you go into the portal any team can talk/ offer a scholly. NCAA would determine when he gets to play or if he has to sit a year.
There are restrictions as to when a team can talk to a player at another school. She just killed any shot he would have had in going to LSU via transfer. He immediately sent out a tweet that said he wasn't going anywhere that he was going to finish what he started, then about 15 minutes later he deleted the tweet.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back