Maurers ex gf airing out laundry

le
I'll go you one more Worse. Stupid. I love Silly, but can't handle Stupid more than Twice.
Stupid is bad on many levels. Stupid can be lured away from you too...by slick talking guys when u turn your back " He said he just wanted to show me his pet snake....told me you'd be glad I did that". Etc etc. I've seen it happen w good friends of mine. So many other issues w stupid chicks as well. Financial especially.

Reactions: RollerVol
A friend several years ago was living with this gorgeous gal that was absolutely batsh** crazy. Got where he was legitimately scared of her. He got a job transfer offer from Georgia to California, took it. Went home and told her he was sorry for the way he had been acting. Felt bad wanting to apologize, here's $300 go shopping baby. He peeked through the blinds and as soon as her car was out of sight he threw his crap in his truck and squealed out driving to California. About an hour down the road his cell phone rang, her of course. Rolled the window down and threw a pass with that phone any NFL qb would envy. Brian take heed.

This doesn't reflect too well on Brian's thinking on his feet. With a case like this he should have found a centerfold dude to put the moves on her. Let her jump ship.

Dude is what, 18? Ohh to be 18 and somewhat of a celebrity.

I am sure it is on the next one. He will upgrade for sure if he becomes the starter. ;)

Just like on the field, he is learning valuable lessons and from what I can tell....having a hell of a lot of fun on the way!

So it isn't "fun" for her when people react because she is a "person" on the receiving end... but somehow she was justified in doing it to Maurer?

A "generic" tiktok? She made a short video that claimed a QB was leaving his football team. True or not... that's not her place to do.

So it isn't "fun" for her when people react because she is a "person" on the receiving end... but somehow she was justified in doing it to Maurer?

A "generic" tiktok? She made a short video that claimed a QB was leaving his football team. True or not... that's not her place to do.

Yeah that was my thought too. She has a case except for the whole LSU thing, she was clearly trying to throw him under the bus.

VN Store

Back