Maurer Transferring - Official

You should take your own advice...
I’m not the one all discombobulated over fans grumbling. It’s been like that since fandom was created. No kids were actually harmed in the making of this movie. Toto goes to his next destination and either shines or disappears. Our votes don’t count.

I’m not the one all discombobulated over fans grumbling. It’s been like that since fandom was created. No kids were actually harmed in the making of this movie. Toto goes to his next destination and either shines or disappears. Our votes don’t count.
Not discombobulated...just tired of the constant downing of players by immature adults who have nothing better to do then obsess over teenagers..i know this is a long shot...but try to take the higher road..be better for once...

Not discombobulated...just tired of the constant downing of players by immature adults who have nothing better to do then obsess over teenagers..i know this is a long shot...but try to take the higher road..be better for once...
I think volnation is a bunch of crybabies who pose as grown men and are way to obessed with teengers with more talent then most had in thier lifetimes..
And if anyone of them had thier kids talked about like they do our current and former players..they would be pissed.....
*Than

X2

But the comments sure are revealing.
Open to interpretation from those with too much time on their own hands. I haven’t really seen anything overly caustic towards Toto. More dismissing. We should have more fans as protective of our own as they are kids who left.

Nope. Just not an ignorant little wretch that hides behind a keyboard and criticizes people for things you cannot imagine ever doing. I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of idiots such as yourself.
All he stated was that BM was not a good Qb. Everyone is entitled to offer their opinion. It’s still a free country……wait a second, nevermind.

My lord. I can’t believe how many mentions of this guy there continues to be on message boards and Facebook. This is a guy that’s only ever taken a few snaps and had no chance of winning the job with 3 former top 150 QBs on the roster with him. Can we please stop updating everything this guy does? Who freaking cares.

I like the classy farewell. I gotta say, I was always excited to see him come out instead of JG. Even if BM screwed up, it felt like a step forward from the guy who had proven time and again that he just wasn’t going to get it. And it was exciting to see him be so aggressive while the counterpart stood like a deer in headlights most of the time.

Let me be the first to congratulate Hugh Freeze on inevitably turning Maurer into a first round draft pick in the future.

That wouldn't surprise me one iota. A true coach with a rep for upgrading his QBs' skills. Less intense competition. Smaller program in a smaller conference and lower rated players and opponents. A quality win over a power 5 opponent or two, and a win or near win bowl against a mid-tier power 5. And BM would be on his way and deservingly so.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
That’s not entirely true and we all know it. If he ends up at UGA or UF? Hell Naw. Any team in the SEC East for that matter and you’ll see the flip. There’s probably only a few SEC teams that might be accepted by this fan base. Vandy, USCe(maybe), Mizzou (maybe).

While I agree with your sentiment, I don't think your statement is relevant, and if it is, we have much bigger problems. I have no issues at all with BM, but we already know all we really need to know.

Despite seeming to possess many of the tools that would be needed to succeed in the CJH offense, the coaching staff has concluded that BM is the third or fourth best QB on the Tennessee team. So, if BM can't break through at UT, what would make him attractive to any other SEC school outside of Vandy? It's not like there is a proven QB ahead of him. He has had every opportunity to win that job and hasn't.

VN Store

Back