Maurer transferring [fake news]

If I'm Maurer, I get a commitment to compete for the starting job THIS week or else I walk. Pruitt's mismanagement of the QB position can't continue... and I would have no part of it if I were BM.'

Maurer is the only guy on this roster who has demonstrated the ability to throw on the move or throw off platform. That would have been a huge advantage against UK's D.
Agreed.

If it were my team, its a battle between Maurer and Bailey.

Don't care about Shrouts practice prowess. I've only seen him throw a couple good deep balls. Otherwise looks like JG out there.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Every week that goes by I wonder. But if nothing else, today should show EVERYONE that it has nothing to do with talent.

I trend towards petty and usually don't have any well wishes for kids that bail on UT but in this case, he is crazy not to. Same for Shrout.

Reactions: whodeycin85
If I'm Maurer, I get a commitment to compete for the starting job THIS week or else I walk. Pruitt's mismanagement of the QB position can't continue... and I would have no part of it if I were BM.'

Maurer is the only guy on this roster who has demonstrated the ability to throw on the move or throw off platform. That would have been a huge advantage against UK's D.
Don't you think Pruitt and Chaney have been talking about the Change? I mean it would be hard not to discuss....Chaney has had JG for 1.5 years and with JG it has not sunk in. Today his arm looked weak...

VN Store

Back