Maurer doubtful for Saturday

Nobody knows if he has head or neck injuries,
Until a medical report is issued all these posts
are pure speculations. Hopefully he can continue to play. If not the QB gets real dicey.
Either way JG is finished. JMO

Wouldn't the doctor that examined him know if he has head or neck injury?

If they play Maurer? He gets hurt again, those CTI experts are going to be all over our program. He sits.

I think Shrout starts. Guarantano might come in if he gets hurt.

Kansas State is beating Oklahoma? Wow!

I know he’s not playing, but Maurer was in front of the line for vol walk! Atleast that’s what I saw from (Tennessee football on Facebook) atleast a encouraging sign that he’ll be ok I think

Reactions: KBVol
QB situation gets dicey
Without Maurer it’s already dicey. Btw, Maurer was at practice early in the week with a helmet on throwing in the first session of practice. My guess is he sits out this week for precautionary reasons and returns next week.

I’m sure he’s fine. Which is why there hasn’t been an official diagnosis. Just because you “get your bell rung” doesn’t automatically mean concussion nor does landing on your head. Maybe it was/is a stinger that got re aggravated.

If they play Maurer? He gets hurt again, those CTI experts are going to be all over our program. He sits.

I think Shrout starts. Guarantano might come in if he gets hurt.

Kansas State is beating Oklahoma? Wow!
And the big 12 refs aren’t trying to screw them. Go figure

I know he’s not playing, but Maurer was in front of the line for vol walk! Atleast that’s what I saw from (Tennessee football on Facebook) atleast a encouraging sign that he’ll be ok I think
Then he plays if he can walk he can play!

Reactions: Souce
Brian Maurer dressed going thru warm ups but probably will not play.
Sports Animal also claim Taylor and Thompson had injuries but both are going through warmups just fine. I'm sorry but if BM truly had 2 concussions in 2 weeks there is not a snowball's chance in hell he would be in pads going through warmups today, period.

VN Store

Back