Maurer doubtful for Saturday

Maurer is going to Vandy to get his head checked because the Docs at TN couldn’t fix JGs Head case .
... joke... but I hope it’s not too serious

For each concussion you get, the next one comes easier. This will be a part of the rest of his career at UT, and it won't be his last zinger. So, better try to get him darn right before sending him back out.
First and foremost, I want what is best for Maurer’s health. I may have missed it, but when has an official diagnosis been announced that he had had the first concussion? I know Pruitt said he was going through the protocol, but ghat doesn’t mean he had one. To me, both plays in question look to would have have hurt his neck. But at this moment, It would be nice to hear something official before all the doctors on this board label the kids injury or physical concerns. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: 1vol8
First and foremost, I want what is best for Maurer’s health. I may have missed it, but when has an official diagnosis been announced that he had had the first concussion? I know Pruitt said he was going through the protocol, but ghat doesn’t mean he had one. To me, both plays in question look to would have have hurt his neck. But at this moment, It would be nice to hear something official before all the doctors on this board label the kids injury or physical concerns. Just my 2 cents
There hasn’t been an “official” diagnosis. You didn’t miss anything. I’m sure they are just being cautious and allowing him time to fully recover for the stretch.

Nobody knows if he has head or neck injuries,
Until a medical report is issued all these posts
are pure speculations. Hopefully he can continue to play. If not the QB gets real dicey.
Either way JG is finished. JMO

are pure speculations. Hopefully he can continue to play. If not the QB gets real dicey.
JG has the 75th best QBR in the nation! Dont count him out yet!

Blue font

Reactions: Zues1
QB situation gets dicey

JG will not start today, but will play.

VN Store

Back