Mattresses, what a racket.

Go aeiou

TnTrash
There are too many choices. Too many have different names, but are the same mattress. Price seems to mean little. Many should go straight to the dump.
Consumer reports rates several no local store mattresses as the best. Avocado, Casper.
Most reviews appear to be unreliable. Buyer beware. just one of many products these days.

That's why when Mafia families get in a fight it's known as "going to the mattresses". It makes 'em mean.

I have to go mattress shopping this weekend.......not looking forward to it.

Reactions: Go aeiou
That's why when Mafia families get in a fight it's known as "going to the mattresses". It makes 'em mean.

I have to go mattress shopping this weekend.......not looking forward to it.
Same here. And for dear wife's mattress.

I need a new one bad but this is exactly why I haven't bought one yet.

Have any of you had any luck? Good reviews?

Just went through this. Bought at Sams club. Serta Elite with pillow topper. 1 week in and i couldn't be happier.

Costco has high quality mattresses for great deals.
That’s where I got my last one

My Japanese friend used to sleep in his closet on a foam mattress and will live to 95. Don't be fooled.

Thought I would never do this but bought a Nectar online and it's been 45 days and have been very happy with it.

I got one from overstock.com last year and it has been the best mattress I’ve ever had. The name brand was Lucid I believe. They actually sent the wrong model and refunded my money and told me to keep it or throw it away. The price was right at $300. My gf has a purple mattress and mine is WAY more comfortable than hers and I know hers cost more than double what I almost paid.

There are too many choices. Too many have different names, but are the same mattress. Price seems to mean little. Many should go straight to the dump.
Consumer reports rates several no local store mattresses as the best. Avocado, Casper.
Most reviews appear to be unreliable. Buyer beware. just one of many products these days.
Listen.... Pruitt will be fine here, don't be wasting money on useless items.

Reactions: Obsessed
I got a Stearns and Foster mattress from Beds For Less across from Cheddar's over a decade ago and it's held up since. It was maybe $600. I'm definitely a very firm mattress sleeper.

I got a Stearns and Foster mattress from Beds For Less across from Cheddar's over a decade ago and it's held up since. It was maybe $600. I'm definitely a very firm mattress sleeper.

I had back surgery 30+ years ago. For several years I got the best sleep and felt better the next day if I slept on a carpeted floor.

The best mattress for me is firm with a decent pillow top. Somewhat similar.

Going through this ordeal currently also...my only suggestion is to stay far away from memory foam ones!

Think about it like this fellas.... you probably use your mattress more than anything else you own..... 6-8 hours every day.
You’re most likely going to keep it for over 10 years.... don’t skimp.... I’m one of the tightest guys I know when it comes to money, but I went all in on my mattress. I forget the brand and etc. as it’s been about 10 years, but’s it a big heavy as hell memory foam type and it’s awesome.

Reactions: marvin616
Yep, some say it should have never been allowed in a mattress.
I need a firm mattress so looking at the pillow top Avocado.

I got this mattress with the pillow top last year. Never looked back.

Last edited:
Check out Saatva. We’ve had ours now for 3 years. It’s incredible! 20 year warranty...

Reactions: Go aeiou
Invest tonight, sales will skyrocket tomorrow.

maxresdefault.jpg

VN Store

Back