Matt Luke; Recruiter Extraordinaire

rockydoc

Listening to Birmingham sports show today and a recruiting guru from rivals was telling the host that Tennessee was now rated second in the nation for this years class. He attributed this to not only Trooper Taylor but said the rising star, as far as recruiters, is the young tight ends coach (Luke).

My daughter's boyfriend had met him at a family gathering and said he was gung-ho Tennessee guy and has a lot of charisma. Hope we can keep him for a while.

Well, that's good to hear.. that might be why we have Stud Aaron Douglas coming to UT already for 08.

i don't know about all that..yea, he's pretty huge..but i dont think he is best TE in the class..

So far he gets credit for recruiting 2 players:
Chris Donald
Rufus Williams:mf_surrender:

that's 2 pretty good players, it would be cool to see a list of the commits and the coaches responsible for them

Rivals has already said that Douglas will be a 5-star. And, since he plays TE that means he will probably be the #2 TE in the country. Not many TE's get 5-star status.

So far he gets credit for recruiting 2 players:
Chris Donald
Rufus Williams:mf_surrender:

you joined just to dispute matt lukes recruiting prowess? :blink:

btw getting a throwing that hankerchief into the dryer would be quicker IMO

How much is Luke's salary anyway?

no more than $100,000... maybe around $70,000...

if CNS really likes this guy, he could squeeze some greens from his $4,000,000 something salary, Luke might consider it, and then say NO !!!

who on rivals said Douglas will be a 5-star? From the games i've seen him play in. no way. but then again, im not a recruiting guru.

Luke is the recruiter working on Co-Eric Riley. He's softened up his commitment, and he's giving us a look.

It was mentioned on rivals. I've read elsewhere that we probably don't take Co-Eric anyway because of lack of slots.

VN Store

Back