Matt House as DC (KC Chiefs)

A name that has been discussed by Erik Ainge and Brian Rice (whatever you think of them, they're more connected then most of the "insiders") as a name to be a strong possibility for the staff here. (maybe D.C.)
Don't know anything about him myself but the Googles says he might have left for the NFL because college was too stressful. If thats the case I would hope D.C. wouldn't be in play, maybe L.B.s instead. What have y'all heard of him and his transition from college? And his coaching history or style/fit here.

Well Ainge isn't connected to anyone other than the AD at Wake Forest...lololol.

Reactions: Zues1
Well Ainge isn't connected to anyone other than the AD at Wake Forest...lololol.
Ainge can walk into the football facility to visit anytime he wants according to our head coach. Granted the staff is different but he was always well connected. I don't think he exploited that like some would.

Any clue who will take the job, Larry?

None whatsoever... Conklin wanted it from various people but would he now? Doesn't seem we are interested. I've not seen where anyone else has expressed interest in wanting it... that I can recall. Been a lot of names floated in last 2 weeks and easy to forget things.

don't know his reasoning. pulled out last night

The fact that the NCAA issue is all out in the public before the internal investigation is complete, I am sure Andy Reid was able to paint any picture he wanted to use in getting House to stay. Same could be said for Ryan Day.

I hope Rodney Garner is signed and with a buyout. Keep Gus from making a run at Garner and Burns. Also it may be time to turn it over to Kevin Steele and give the man a chance as DC. Janzen and Martinez can be ok too. It’s not like there are no quality coaches available. If the so called young gun preferred choices by White and Heupel are not interested - so be it. They tried. No harm in that.

Any success in the SEC will depend on player development. If the Mike Leach style offense is the way they are going, build some defensive depth and let them all play. Play solid special teams. Play John Majors on the intercom shouting: OSKIE, OSKiE! That translates to strip the ball and create a turnover.

I’ve heard a lot of people on here talk about Fulmer meddling with the football team while he was AD. Danny White is Fulmer on steroids. I think Fulmer should have meddled more. Heupel is DWs puppet.

VN Store

Back