Matt Campbell (Iowa State)

Poll: Hire Matt Campbell?

• Yes

Votes: 575 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 17.7%

• Total voters

franklinboy

IT would be real nice if Fulmer would call this man and see if he would be interested in taking the UT job after this year..he would be a hell of a hire bar none....still young...Iowa state wins the Big 12 if they beat WV to.

IT would be real nice if Fulmer would call this man and see if he would be interested in taking the UT job after this year..he would be a hell of a hire bar none....still young...Iowa state wins the Big 12 if they beat WV to.
Fulmer would go after a guy like Cut. at Duke.

I would have him checked for brain damage if he came here. ISU has such a low bar (never expected to win the conference or beat Iowa) and he’s getting paid millions. Not sure if it’s worth leaving that situation.

Reactions: vettefool
Nah...That was a really avg TX team they just beat.

This is the mentality that prevents Tennessee from making good hires.

He's at Iowa State. Iowa State has played Oklahoma 85 times. They have beaten Oklahoma a total of 7 times. They are 7-76-2 against Oklahoma.

Matt Campbell is 2-3 vs. Oklahoma while at Iowa State. One of those Oklahoma teams had the Heisman Trophy winner and went to the CFB Playoff. The other is currently ranked #14.

Iowa State hasn't had 4 winning seasons in a row since the 1920's. Calvin Coolidge was President. He has clinched that this season

Frankly, with his resume, he could do better.

This is the mentality that prevents Tennessee from making good hires.

He's at Iowa State. Iowa State has played Oklahoma 85 times. They have beaten Oklahoma a total of 7 times. They are 7-76-2 against Oklahoma.

Matt Campbell is 2-3 vs. Oklahoma while at Iowa State. One of those Oklahoma teams had the Heisman Trophy winner and went to the CFB Playoff. The other is currently ranked #14.

Iowa State hasn't had 4 winning seasons in a row since the 1920's. Calvin Coolidge was President. He has clinched that this season

Frankly, with his resume, he could do better.

I woulda hired him during the last search. I live in Big XII country. Everyone who knows anything about that Iowa State program knows the miracle he’s worked and that he can flat out coach.

Plus, his teams are physical and actually play defense...which is an accomplishment in that conference.

I woulda hired him during the last search. I live in Big XII country. Everyone who knows anything about that Iowa State program knows the miracle he’s worked and that he can flat out coach.

Plus, his teams are physical and actually play defense...which is an accomplishment in that conference.
Supposedly his buyout at ISU to was too much $12M or so. Funny how we are going to end up paying JP and staff that much to go away.

Reactions: guesscrazy and EZE
Nah...That was a really avg TX team they just beat.
Just stupid. this the type of fan who didn’t want to hire Mullin because he hadn’t won a national championship at Mississippi state. Unfortunately he has so many better options than the vols. This is the thinking by our athletic department. Low I.Q. Is everywhere.

Just stupid. this the type of fan who didn’t want to hire Mullin because he hadn’t won a national championship at Mississippi state. Unfortunately he has so many better options than the vols. This is the thinking by our athletic department. Low I.Q. Is everywhere.
You’re taking this way too personally.

Well, we showed them, didn’t we...Mullen went to Florida (how’s that working out?) and we got our man Pruitt. Hooray! Great work UT!

VN Store

Back