4. UT vs Rutgers
5. Virginia Tech
Not like to see

1. UT vs Penn st.
2. UT vs Cal
3. UT vs Nebraska
4. UT vs BYU
5. UT vs Hawaii

No way I would want a UT - WVU matchup. They might rush for a mile.

Matchups I would like to see in a bowl
1. UT vs Texas
2. UT vs Sooners
3. UT vs West V
4. UT vs Rutgers
5. Virginia Tech
Not like to see

1. UT vs Penn st.
2. UT vs Cal
3. UT vs Nebraska
4. UT vs BYU
5. UT vs Hawaii

I understand Cal bc we've already played. I also agree with BYU and Hawaii, it just doesn't light my fire. But why not PSU or Nebraska?

After the way they spanked us in the past bowl match-ups (clarification: PSU and Neb), I would love to see a win against either one of those programs.

A loss...:BANGHEAD2:

I could get excited about PSU and Nebraska. But the others I agree. But it looks like were getting Joe Pa.

I personally would like to see the Texas-Tennessee matchup in the Cotton Bowl, but if Arkansas loses the SECCG I would think the Cotton Bowl would be jumping all over a Texas-Arkansas game.

I personally would like to see the Texas-Tennessee matchup in the Cotton Bowl, but if Arkansas loses the SECCG I would think the Cotton Bowl would be jumping all over a Texas-Arkansas game.

UT vs. Texas in the Cotton Bowl would be awesome for my own selfish reasons.

There is a lot of animosity toward Arkansas from my Texas fan friends. Some of the old SWC hate still lingers. Texas - Arky would definitely draw some people. (Heck, I might even try to get a ticket to that one.)

UT vs. Texas in the Cotton Bowl would be awesome for my own selfish reasons.

There is a lot of animosity toward Arkansas from my Texas fan friends. Some of the old SWC hate still lingers. Texas - Arky would definitely draw some people. (Heck, I might even try to get a ticket to that one.)
I'd pay to watch that game.

I was at the 93 penn game

The thing I remember about that game (other than us blowing a lead and ending up getting blown out) was how it ended.

Trailing something like 42-17 I think, we had the ball 4th down with a couple of seconds to go and we punted as the clock ran out?? I've never seen that before or since.

The thing I remember about that game (other than us blowing a lead and ending up getting blown out) was how it ended.

Trailing something like 42-17 I think, we had the ball 4th down with a couple of seconds to go and we punted as the clock ran out?? I've never seen that before or since.
AH, ONSIDES PUNT.......HEARD OF IT....LOL:crazy:

VN Store

Back