Mass stabbing at Pilot in Knoxville Tuesday

Like your claim with zero backup?

Are you asking me to back up the claim that 3 fatalities is a drop in the bucket for mass murders and acts of violence in the US? Lmfao.

Take your ball and go home. I'm going to start hemorrhaging IQ points if I continue this comversation.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
This thread should have been aborted, at three pages in is it too late for a mod to perform a late term scrape?

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
What a brilliant attempt at trolling we have here. Let's see...

Go on a message board hosted for and about the UT Vols...the university that resides in Knoxville TN...proceed to insult said city and all nearby residents, as if all students of said UT do not reside in Knoxville..and as if all the graduates of UT who post here did not at 1 time reside in Knoxville...then get offended that everyone sees him as a giant bigoted dbag, who managed to drag his father down with him...by outing him as also being a bigoted dbag. The irony in this moron not having the mental capacity to know beforehand that his bigoted statement would go over "like a turd in the punch bowl" is not lost on me.... how bout yall fellers???

Aside from basically just insulting my entire extended family and both of my parents...nothing at all wrong with that dumbazz post. I would also bet my left nut and my 1st born that the vast majority of my family who lives there is considerably smarter than this buffoon by any reasonable metric.

" how to make everyone who doesnt already hate me on a message board finally join my detractors in 1 easy step. "

Brilliant.

Dude, how are you gonna bust his chops for trolling when this whole thread was started with one?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
What a brilliant attempt at trolling we have here. Let's see...

Go on a message board hosted for and about the UT Vols...the university that resides in Knoxville TN...proceed to insult said city and all nearby residents, as if all students of said UT do not reside in Knoxville..and as if all the graduates of UT who post here did not at 1 time reside in Knoxville...then get offended that everyone sees him as a giant bigoted dbag, who managed to drag his father down with him...by outing him as also being a bigoted dbag. The irony in this moron not having the mental capacity to know beforehand that his bigoted statement would go over "like a turd in the punch bowl" is not lost on me.... how bout yall fellers???

Aside from basically just insulting my entire extended family and both of my parents...nothing at all wrong with that dumbazz post. I would also bet my left nut and my 1st born that the vast majority of my family who lives there is considerably smarter than this buffoon by any reasonable metric.

" how to make everyone who doesnt already hate me on a message board finally join my detractors in 1 easy step. "

Brilliant.

Not everyone who attends UT is from East TN, so I would never make that claim about alums of the school. Having read your posts, I am quite pleased that you think I'm a d-bag. If you liked my posts, I would start worrying about myself.

Shouldn’t this make it more likely to be covered by the mainstream media/national news?

Considering that every man, woman and child has access to knives and the events are uncommon when contrasted with guns being available on a more limited basis and yet being used commonly to commit mass killings... no I would say the focus is on the right thing.

Considering that every man, woman and child has access to knives and the events are uncommon when contrasted with guns being available on a more limited basis and yet being used commonly to commit mass killings... no I would say the focus is on the right thing.
What is your concept of “newsworthy”?

Are you asking me to back up the claim that 3 fatalities is a drop in the bucket for mass murders and acts of violence in the US? Lmfao.

Take your ball and go home. I'm going to start hemorrhaging IQ points if I continue this comversation.
I don’t think they measure IQ in the negative.

Reactions: allvol123
WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't like East TN. Muh Knoxville.

Mention Knoxville or East TN to Middle Tennesseans and they laugh.
I care about what Vanderbilt, Sewanee, MTSU and a bunch of Ohio transplants think...but keep up the stories about what your dad thinks, because I am sure he is or was a very important man

Reactions: Roustabout
source.gif

VN Store

Back