Mass Shooting in Ohio

So you're okay with someone pushing Islamic beliefs or Hindu beliefs or Buddhist beliefs or atheist beliefs on others in these threads? I don't see asking people not to push their religion on you as intolerant. I admire people strong in their faith, but I don't admire them continuing to push their faith on another when asked to stop. That, to me, is what is really intolerant. If you continue to push your beliefs on another after being asked to stop, you're not respecting their beliefs.

If someone feels the need to speak/post then so be it. I don’t have to listen/read it. We have an ignorant function for people you don’t want to see. (You in the everyone since not you personally) if you cannot skip over something without reading then put them on ignorance. I skip over a couple of posters here because they aren’t worth reading. I’m sure more that a few ignore me.
There was a time I made it my mission to cause anger in other posters. I like to think I’ve grown since then. Even so I don’t believe in hate speech. You don’t like it then don’t listen

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If someone feels the need to speak/post then so be it. I don’t have to listen/read it. We have an ignorant function for people you don’t want to see. (You in the everyone since not you personally) if you cannot skip over something without reading then put them on ignorance. I skip over a couple of posters here because they aren’t worth reading. I’m sure more that a few ignore me.
There was a time I made it my mission to cause anger in other posters. I like to think I’ve grown since then. Even so I don’t believe in hate speech. You don’t like it then don’t listen
I agree on skipping some posters' writings. I don't have anybody on ignore. I just ignore what they have to say, and I feel pretty sure some do that to me.

I like both yall cats. Just sayin. As you were. I dont pust much..usually a rant or so per day, sometimes nothing at all...but I am an everyday lurker. Makes me feel like I know yall who are my buddies. As a person with social anxiety that doesnt talk much outside work, this place is a great way for me to get thoughts off my chest and to read voraciously. Yall are my homies for sure. Except most of the loony lefties. They suck...but I wish them prosperity . And stubbed big toes on door jams once a week.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Their screams music, their pain my pleasure.' Dayton shooter's demonic notebook scrawls reveal he fantasized about massacres, 'hunting' for humans, craved marijuana and speed, called himself a sociopath and hailed Lucifer

Wow, I read that and it just sounded so much like taxing the rich and nationalized healthcare. Clearly the rhetoric of Elizabeth Warren motivated the attack. Amirite?

meth-is-a-hell-of-a-drug-4547815.png

Do you believe that grade school education is a universal right?
No I don’t. I believe it is mandated by the federal government and monitored by local LEOs to enforce compliance, thus since compulsory compliance is dictated it must be funded by the government.

California man planned mass shooting, police say - CNN
The arrest is the latest in a string of detentions or investigations over threats to commit mass shootings. At least 28 people have been arrested since the shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, earlier this month. Just after the shootings, the FBI director issued a directive for agency offices nationwide to conduct a new threat assessment.

Glad to see the FBI following up on leads and searching social media for potential threats.

Reactions: McDad
The arrest is the latest in a string of detentions or investigations over threats to commit mass shootings. At least 28 people have been arrested since the shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, earlier this month. Just after the shootings, the FBI director issued a directive for agency offices nationwide to conduct a new threat assessment.

Glad to see the FBI following up on leads and searching social media for potential threats.

Yeah
The system is working

How long before NRA argues that arresting gun owners for exercising their first amendment rights while amassing arsenals violates the 2nd amendment?

How long before NRA argues that arresting gun owners for exercising their first amendment rights while amassing arsenals violates the 2nd amendment?

What constitutes “amassing arsenals”?
Because I have a shitload of amo and guns.
I shoot a lot because it’s 2 1/2 hoots.
And it’s cheaper to buy in bulk.

You do know that having guns isn’t illegal right counselor ? You can , to use your word “ amass “ as much as you want . 😉

Reactions: DynaLo and 37L1
I think it’s more funny she can’t even find happiness in seeing gun owners arrested while breaking no laws 😂 such a bitter bitter shrew

VN Store

Back