Marxist Black Lives Matter

Cool that you "have a black friend" and all but you can't speak for black people.

Some don't care. Many do. I and no one that I know will shop or eat anywhere with Dixie in the name.

I don't go to the nearest liquor store to me because its named Dixie Lee wine and liquor. We don't give any Dixie place our money. Plenty of black people are the same.
I would go to the “Kill Whitey” store if it was closer to me, good priced, and a good product.

Meh, the murder rate is still pretty high. The death penalty hasn't curbed that at all.
The crime rates in cuties where cops have been pulled away from their jobs or talk if defunding and prosecutors refusing to do their jobs illustrates pretty well what happens when there aren't consequences for behavior.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Cool that you "have a black friend" and all but you can't speak for black people.

Some don't care. Many do. I and no one that I know will shop or eat anywhere with Dixie in the name.

I don't go to the nearest liquor store to me because its named Dixie Lee wine and liquor. We don't give any Dixie place our money. Plenty of black people are the same.

You're missing a out. Dixie Lee has some great store pick bourbons.

Reactions: k-town_king
It's that type of mentality and attitude is the reason why why i can support it. Because all it do is exacerbate the issue,and all it's doing is confirming the stereotype and not in a good way.
Meh, it's ok as a business owner to shoot the first one that breaks the glass.

Snowflake?

Good. Now stay the hell out of Dixie Lee junction. Period.

I’d bet the liquor you drink is made by a white man.

VN Store

Back