Marxist Black Lives Matter

NYPD retreat after six-hour standoff with angry crowd outside defiant BLM leader's home as they try and arrest him for assaulting a cop - before he turns himself in AFTER they leave

An organizer of New York City's Black Lives Matter protests has turned himself in to police hours after he was besieged inside his apartment by officers seeking to arrest him for attacking a cop.

BLM protest organizer surrenders after NYPD officers failed to arrest him in six-hour stand-off | Daily Mail Online

6 hour standoff?! Just disconnect his neighbor's cable he's mooching, turn off the Obama phone, and he'll come out on his own.

I'm glad you've kicked it and pray for your continued strength. I probably should have been more clear. You don't know me. My perspective comes from both professional and personal experience and my remark about narcan came from that experience.
I wish every single person had your success and mine. I kicked valium after breaking my neck in 94 and I lost almost everything. My husband was addicted to opioids d/t chronic pain and 3 days after he switched to methadone he passed in 08'. My cousin took his own life and an innocents life over his alcoholism. There's more but I think you get my point. I don't speak from a position of ignorance on addiction and its implications, I've been bathed in it. I take the common sense approach of you either want to live or you want to die.
I've taken care of people who have od'd and are mad at the world or they just gave up hope. Had a great deal of come to Jesus talks about the why of the addictions with patients and I remember all the personal stories. Taken care of the same people multiple times, drug overdoses one after another in larger hospitals. I give them an equal playing field until the manipulative " it's everybody's else's fault" starts, I don't enable them.
People have different reasons for becoming addicted, there are allot of psychological and physical factors that come into play. It takes a concerted personal effort and allot of misery to break it. You know this. Some people don't have it in them. I can give them all the success strategies in the world but ultimately it's up to them. I'm not a defeatist but I am a realist. Maybe we are just lucky that we learned that living for a drug isn't really living. For those who don't learn what's the solution?
I recovered a heroin addict 3 times after he was narcaned, his stated intent was to go back out to the same thing again. The last 2 times we had to intubate him to protect his airway. Aside from him massively underperfusing all his organs and causing his own congestive heart failure, we fixed those issues. I said think about this, there may not be help next time, there may be no 911 call, no narcan or ems. The next time could be death. He just shrugged his shoulders. So do we do it 5 times, 7 times or indefinitely?
Do we let nature take its course and allow him to die? No matter how good we become with medicine and advances, I've learned there are some people who can't be saved. JMO.
God bless you for all that you’ve been through. Unfortunately I’ve had a lot of experience as well. I’d say to you that yes, after you’ve tried a few times and the individual clearly doesn’t want help then you let nature take its course. Someone else may take up the effort or that person might die if they don’t change their behavior. Either way, your efforts would be better spent on people that want to get better but can’t get out of their own way or don’t know how to get better. That guy flat out didn’t care. That would be my answer anyway. I know not everyone agrees.

God bless you for all that you’ve been through. Unfortunately I’ve had a lot of experience as well. I’d say to you that yes, after you’ve tried a few times and the individual clearly doesn’t want help then you let nature take its course. Someone else may take up the effort or that person might die if they don’t change their behavior. Either way, your efforts would be better spent on people that want to get better but can’t get out of their own way or don’t know how to get better. That guy flat out didn’t care. That would be my answer anyway. I know not everyone agrees.
"Triage" is a difficult concept to accept in practice.

This what is considered the new normal, whenever something happens between the police and "some people doing something" . . .

All because of this. Apparently it's no longer acceptable if officers try to capture a suspect shooting at them.

The unrest began Sunday afternoon, after police responded to a report of a man with a gun in the city’s Englewood neighborhood. While pursuing that individual on foot, he “turned and fired shots” at officers before being struck himself and taken to a local hospital, Deputy Chief Delonda Tally told Fox 32 Chicago. A crowd that had gathered at the scene then faced off against police and started hurling objects at officers.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
All because of this. Apparently it's no longer acceptable if officers try to capture a suspect shooting at them.

The unrest began Sunday afternoon, after police responded to a report of a man with a gun in the city’s Englewood neighborhood. While pursuing that individual on foot, he “turned and fired shots” at officers before being struck himself and taken to a local hospital, Deputy Chief Delonda Tally told Fox 32 Chicago. A crowd that had gathered at the scene then faced off against police and started hurling objects at officers.
If he's black because his life matters more, apparently.

I can hear it now:

"If the police hadn't chased him, he wouldn't have had to shoot at them."

His family and friends will say what a good person he is.

This what is considered the new normal, whenever something happens between the police and "some people doing something" . . .

My wife and I walked in that very spot last year. Felt completely safe then.

This keeps up, and Trump gets reelected...the opposite of what these degenerates want is what will happen. When violent mobs are destroying the cities, the police will have no choice but to gear up and bust heads. They SHOULD. A civilized society must have law and order. The law abiding citizens are entitled to a safe environment in which to live, shop, eat. I cannot even imagine living in these liberal cesspools. Unbelievable.

I’m waking up refreshed from a good nights sleep here in suburban Texas, drinking my morning coffee relaxing... and giggling my hillbilly ass off at these idiots destroying their cities while their Dimocrat elected officials have a change of heart and call for a crackdown. 😂

So what’s the O/U on how many days till these idiots demand federal intervention? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I’m waking up refreshed from a good nights sleep here in suburban Texas, drinking my morning coffee relaxing... and giggling my hillbilly ass off at these idiots destroying their cities while their Dimocrat elected officials have a change of heart and call for a crackdown. 😂

So what’s the O/U on how many days till these idiots demand federal intervention? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crank some David Allan Coe too!

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back