Marxist Black Lives Matter

I don’t know, I’m sure they have forums where you can inquire. Possibly sign up sheets too, if you’re interested.
What will the excuse be when it inevitably doesn’t happen? Trump got them to stand down, they were never really interested in overthrowing our government, or it was all made up ******** by the constantly breathless media?

What will the excuse be when it inevitably doesn’t happen? Trump got them to stand down, they were never really interested in overthrowing our government, or it was all made up ******** by the constantly breathless media?
I might take a look around this very forum and look for the thread started by your Ilk.

I’m not steeped in the world of conspiracy, so you’ll have to forgive that I have no clue what you’re talking about.

U.S. Attorney Declines to Investigate ‘Thugs’ Who Attacked Rand Paul at RNC

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) on Monday revealed that the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia has declined to investigate the funding sources of the “thugs” accused of attacking him after President Donald Trump’s 2020 White House nomination acceptance ceremony in August.

Paul wrote on Twitter: “The DC U.S. Attorney today confirmed to me that they will not pursue an investigation of who is funding the thugs who attacked my wife and me and sent a DC police officer to the hospital.”

U.S. Atty Declines to Investigate 'Thugs' Who Attacked Rand Paul at RNC

This is going to be entertaining. A lot of butt hurt resulting in more riots on the way.

BLM Founders Demand Joe Biden Support A 'Roadmap' To Abolition Of Police, Prisons

Yeah...cute that they have those comments turned off.

If ANY US PRESIDENT. Endorsed a plan to abolish the police and open all prison doors within 10 years there are exactly 2 possible outcomes:

He would be immediately removed, by whatever means necessary...whether a coup...a revolution...a violent insurrection or

2 . There would be secession and likely civil war. Bring it bitches.

As usual, the BurnLootMurder morons...self deceived and described Marxists, come up with the dumbest, most far fetched bullsheot in the history of the US.

Bunch of ignorant felons and child molesters like their leaders....of course they want to empty prisons. Of course they want open borders... of course they want to get rid of the police, and then let the government PAY these degenerates EVEN MORE not to rape... kill ..steal ....molest...etc.

Of course they want that impossible, ignorant, guaranteed fast lane straight to anarchy and martial law. Honestly, there is so much damn stupid in that article that I don't even have time to address it all.

I have read some really dumb sheit in my life...but that convicted felon idiot leader of theirs takes the cake. She thinks she should get a meeting with the president of the country that her thugs just spent a couple months tearing up...why would they possibly get an audience? There are plenty of world leaders that our President will not meet with due to differing beliefs etc....guys that run entire countries. What does this bitch run? A shell company for actblue to fleece US corporations for hundreds of millions of $....

Bunch of crooks and damn idiots. So glad my little sisters are too smart to ever get caught up in that BS...good grief.

Edit... the F$%KING AUDACITY of this butch to be a MARXIST and proud of it...and then act like she is OWED an audience with the President of the USA, you know....that country that has spent trillions and trillions fighting various proxy wars, where over 100,000 combined American soldiers were killed in Asia to STOP the SPREAD of the ideology that this stupid bitch publicly claims and is proud of. F$%k her and every single communist pissant that thinks like her.

Last edited:
Yeah...cute that they have those comments turned off.

If ANY US PRESIDENT. Endorsed a plan to abolish the police and open all prison doors within 10 years there are exactly 2 possible outcomes:

He would be immediately removed, by whatever means necessary...whether a coup...a revolution...a violent insurrection or

2 . There would be secession and likely civil war. Bring it bitches.

As usual, the BurnLootMurder morons...self deceived and described Marxists, come up with the dumbest, most far fetched bullsheot in the history of the US.

Bunch of ignorant felons and child molesters like their leaders....of course they want to empty prisons. Of course they want open borders... of course they want to get rid of the police, and then let the government PAY these degenerates EVEN MORE not to rape... kill ..steal ....molest...etc.

Of course they want that impossible, ignorant, guaranteed fast lane straight to anarchy and martial law. Honestly, there is so much damn stupid in that article that I don't even have time to address it all.

I have read some really dumb sheit in my life...but that convicted felon idiot leader of theirs takes the cake. She thinks she should get a meeting with the president of the country that her thugs just spent a couple months tearing up...why would they possibly get an audience? There are plenty of world leaders that our President will not meet with due to differing beliefs etc....guys that run entire countries. What does this bitch run? A shell company for actblue to fleece US corporations for hundreds of millions of $....

Bunch of crooks and damn idiots. So glad my little sisters are too smart to ever get caught up in that BS...good grief.

Edit... the F$%KING AUDACITY of this butch to be a MARXIST and proud of it...and then act like she is OWED an audience with the President of the USA, you know....that country that has spent trillions and trillions fighting various proxy wars, where over 100,000 combined American soldiers were killed in Asia to STOP the SPREAD of the ideology that this stupid bitch publicly claims and is proud of. F$%k her and every single communist pissant that thinks like her.
Let them win those 2 seats in GA and you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet.

VN Store

Back