Marvin Austin

I'm sensing a real arrogance about this kid that's really turning me off towards him. He may be great but I'd rather have a 3 or 4 star player who thinks its a priviledge to play for UT than a 5 star who thinks its a priviledge for UT to have them.

I don't know that it's his fault he feels that way. Somewhere along the way that idea got put into his head...or, hell, maybe it is a privilege to get him and he'll be a star right away (wishful thinking) :)

I didn't read the article either. It's the whole "Austin awaits visits" thing. There are other things that have stuck out to me about him as well. I remember last year there was a receiver...I think his name was Hawthorne and I think he went to Auburn....anyway, he made a real show out of his recruitment...leading schools on and that sort of thing. It's just the whole prima donna attitude that alot of these recruits start to show during the process that bugs me. It's nothing new...like I said there was plenty of it last year and the year before that and the year before that. But it never fails to irritate the heck out of me.

The only video I've seen also shows a little attitude. I'm not sure if I'm reading into it to heavily but it's his free video on Rivals when he slaps the guy back and gives him a look after he whoops him.

This is weird. He says he has inhomes with the coaches and says that Fulmer is coming with the entire defensive staff but Hubbs says that Fulmer has already visited him.

this whole thing with him has really been a circus, but I still want him on the Hill

VN Store

Back