Marvel Cinematic Universe

7E49BE97-22DE-476C-BCCD-3226A035F210.jpeg
The kang dynasty writer said in an interview “I could care less about what phase we’re in. It’s more about making this fun family adventure comedy with a great villain.”
Great… a family comedy. This doesn’t give me much hope for the future movies.

View attachment 541525
The kang dynasty writer said in an interview “I could care less about what phase we’re in. It’s more about making this fun family adventure comedy with a great villain.”
Great… a family comedy. This doesn’t give me much hope for the future movies.

Hopefully that is taken out of context or a joke. 🤦‍♂️

From tmz:
“Per our law enforcement sources, police were told that the alleged victim is Majors' girlfriend -- and, according to her, they got into an argument while in a taxi returning home from a bar in Brooklyn.
Our sources say police were told the girlfriend saw another woman texting Majors, and she confronted him -- trying to sneak a peek at his phone. We're told the alleged victim/GF claims this got Majors mad, and that he allegedly grabbed her hand and allegedly slapped her.
We're also told the alleged victim claims he put his hands around her neck during this. Our sources say the woman was dropped off somewhere and that JM spent the night elsewhere. It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime.
Our sources tell us the alleged victim had visible injuries -- including a laceration behind her ear, redness and marks to her face. She was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition. As for Majors ... he was cuffed and taken to jail on the spot, as police felt there was enough evidence for probable cause. We're hearing he is currently out of custody.”

From tmz:
“Per our law enforcement sources, police were told that the alleged victim is Majors' girlfriend -- and, according to her, they got into an argument while in a taxi returning home from a bar in Brooklyn.
Our sources say police were told the girlfriend saw another woman texting Majors, and she confronted him -- trying to sneak a peek at his phone. We're told the alleged victim/GF claims this got Majors mad, and that he allegedly grabbed her hand and allegedly slapped her.
We're also told the alleged victim claims he put his hands around her neck during this. Our sources say the woman was dropped off somewhere and that JM spent the night elsewhere. It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime.
Our sources tell us the alleged victim had visible injuries -- including a laceration behind her ear, redness and marks to her face. She was taken to an area hospital and is in stable condition. As for Majors ... he was cuffed and taken to jail on the spot, as police felt there was enough evidence for probable cause. We're hearing he is currently out of custody.”
All this happened in a taxi and the taxi driver didn’t report it? I’m not buying it.

Not the first time people have alluded to this…I suspect the “I don’t buy it” takes are not going to age well

Well, it’s a shame if it is indeed true. I guess they really don’t need him going forward with the Kang character.

Remember this is the 21st century. You're guilty till proven innocent, and if proven innocent you're still guilty you just got away with it.

Please. Every single discussion I’ve seen about this has assumed it’s a false accusation, despite the fact that he was arrested and charged and she was admitted to a hospital

VN Store

Back