Marvel Movies

In the comics Shuri took over the roll at one point. Would be hard to do without explaining why T’Challa is gone. Character is too major to kill off screen.

Marvel had to know. I’m sure this is why BP2 wasn’t even filming yet. After the success of the first, the sequel should have been fast tracked. They had some built in space with Infinity War/Endgame but this summer (not accounting for pandemic shutdown) was prime position for BP2. As far as I know it wasnt given an official release date yet which I always thought was odd.

In the comics Shuri took over the roll at one point. Would be hard to do without explaining why T’Challa is gone. Character is too major to kill off screen.

Marvel had to know. I’m sure this is why BP2 wasn’t even filming yet. After the success of the first, the sequel should have been fast tracked. They had some built in space with Infinity War/Endgame but this summer (not accounting for pandemic shutdown) was prime position for BP2. As far as I know it wasnt given an official release date yet which I always thought was odd.
They said it had to do with getting the same director but who knows they was supposed to start shooting in 2021.

He found out in 2016 and it was stage 3 that is a 40% chance to make it 5 years I'm sure he thought he would beat it. I don't think he told anyone but close family.

You use CGI and pay his wife and family a huge amount of money for it as a thank you.

He dies in the film by cancer and you build it into the plot how cancer even takes out superheroes.

You then pass the torch but keep his memory going somehow in the films.

Reactions: BenGrimm
You use CGI and pay his wife and family a huge amount of money for it as a thank you.

He dies in the film by cancer and you build it into the plot how cancer even takes out superheroes.

You then pass the torch but keep his memory going somehow in the films.

I was going to say they could have made a BP that takes place between IW and EG. See how audiences respond to Shuri in the role. But I think Shuri was snapped as well.

Shuri wasn't snapped.

We didn’t see her fade but she was on the screen of the snapped/missing in Endgame. She was also one of the “Avenge the fallen” posters.

You could say she was in hiding or something I guess. In the same way Antman was assumed snapped but wasn’t.

VN Store

Back