Marshall U fan here...

EZE GoGreen

looking for info. on picking up some tickets for your home date with Georgia in October. Some friends and I have been down to the last two Marshall games and have grown quite fond of Tennessee football (even though you guys pounded us last year) because of the atmosphere and the way we were treated by UT fans. You guys have a first class program that I personally hold a lot of respect for. Any helpful info. is appreciated.

No information yet. The office have to finish the season ticket assignment, then find out how many tickets they can sell to the public. You probably want to call the ticket office around June, or you can just come down here at the game day and get some from the scalpers.

:hi: Welcome. Getting tickets from the scalpers is always an option. Like Exotic said, I would wait until summer.

Welcome. Keep an eye out and as soon as the season tickets are distributed you'll see the tickets come available. Personally found best deal most of the time is to deal with the scalpers.

looking for info. on picking up some tickets for your home date with Georgia in October. Some friends and I have been down to the last two Marshall games and have grown quite fond of Tennessee football (even though you guys pounded us last year) because of the atmosphere and the way we were treated by UT fans. You guys have a first class program that I personally hold a lot of respect for. Any helpful info. is appreciated.

If you go to the game. You have to wear orange.

It will be tough for me not to wear Herd gear, but I may be able to make an exception for the Vols.

Orange shirt and Herd hat is acceptable.

That's reasonable. I hope we are able to make the trip again this year. I believe we stayed at the Marriot last year. Really nice but a little pricy at $200 per night, but it was within doable walking distance to the stadium and bars. Anyone have any other suggestions on hotels?

That's reasonable. I hope we are able to make the trip again this year. I believe we stayed at the Marriot last year. Really nice but a little pricy at $200 per night, but it was within doable walking distance to the stadium and bars. Anyone have any other suggestions on hotels?
This time if you could refrain from bringing a monsoon with you I would appreciate it.:p

VN Store

Back