Marquis Maze

daw77

I just read on espn.com that he decomitted from Michigan and is now deciding between the vols and bama. He is from Birmingham, so I bet he is leaning towards the tide. ESPN sucks at recruiting coverage, but the article mentioned that Maze has gamebreaking speed and would be considered a top recruit if he was taller. (He is only 5'8") It looks like he played RB, WR, and DB in high school. He is listed as an athlete and I guess he would probably be best suited as a small DB in college, and maybe a return man or something. Does anyone know any other info on this kid? What are UT's chances or are they even interested since they already have a huge class coming in and are still hoping on landing a couple of higher rated recruits?

I just read on espn.com that he decomitted from Michigan and is now deciding between the vols and bama. He is from Birmingham, so I bet he is leaning towards the tide. ESPN sucks at recruiting coverage, but the article mentioned that Maze has gamebreaking speed and would be considered a top recruit if he was taller. (He is only 5'8") It looks like he played RB, WR, and DB in high school. He is listed as an athlete and I guess he would probably be best suited as a small DB in college, and maybe a return man or something. Does anyone know any other info on this kid? What are UT's chances or are they even interested since they already have a huge class coming in and are still hoping on landing a couple of higher rated recruits?

don't think we take him. i think we are just picking and choosing now.

A certain coach at UT absolutely loves Maze who listed at 5'8 might be 5'6 and is talking him up at every chance.

We brought him in on an official and tried to land him. Brent has been saying all along that he is a guy that we could steal at the end, but I don't think we are pushing for him now.

VN Store

Back