Marques Ford commits!

gtyrs.gif

Reactions: 8 people
I would like to offer Mr. Ford my sincerest congratulations on his commitment to our beloved BIG ORANGE! And, I would also like to apologize if my congratulatory statement annoys him in any manner. #damnmaninhighschool

#RISE

Reactions: 1 person
I've never heard of this kid until he committed today. Without looking at film or seeing how many stars the kids has, I'm excited because he looks like he will kill someone. Not on purpose, but will kill them dead. Boom!

Reactions: 3 people
Tango and Cash

LOL..I know...I thought the smile at the end of the post would indicate sarcasm....but maybe it wasn't enough.

And I was going to say I hated the movie tango and cash but thought id get flamed away like the hindenberg.

All is good though!

GO VOLS!

I haven't heard a lot about this guy. Going off his offer list, he seems to be pretty good but he only has one other SEC offer.

LOL..I know...I thought the smile at the end of the post would indicate sarcasm....but maybe it wasn't enough.

And I was going to say I hated the movie tango and cash but thought id get flamed away like the hindenberg.

All is good though!

GO VOLS!

It is the cheesiest high five ever :eek:lol: Saw it and had to share it....the lame factor kept me laughing...of course I'm easily amused :dunno:

Marques Ford
 Strong-Side Defensive End
Gibsonton, FL (East Bay)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 220 | 40: 4.70
CLASS OF 2015

 0.8537
COMP 773
SDE 41
FL 102

247Sports Player Ranking: 85
Composite: 0.8537

773 41 102FL
N/A 45 125 FL

I dont have any idea how to post gifs but the tango and cash hand shake made me think of carl weathers and arnold schwarznagger hand shake from predator ...if someone could post that boom for me that would be great, thanks.:thumbsup:

I dont have any idea how to post gifs but the tango and cash hand shake made me think of carl weathers and arnold schwarznagger hand shake from predator ...if someone could post that boom for me that would be great, thanks.:thumbsup:

giphy.gif

If it wasn't for Kurt Russell's facial expression this could be the cheesiest man love winner!

I haven't heard a lot about this guy. Going off his offer list, he seems to be pretty good but he only has one other SEC offer.

Huh? According to 247 he has offers from Tennessee, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Miss St, Kentucky, and Mizzou. Along with those he has offers from Miami, Clemson, Wisconsin, Duke, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Minnesota, Cincinatti, etc. That's a pretty damn solid offer list if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back