Marking posts read...

milohimself

RIP CITY
Naturally, I just mark all NASCAR threads read to set the cookies and move on. Soo freak, could you be a dear and maybe set it up so when I mark the NASCAR forum as read, it could jump to the Other Sports Forum instead of back to the main board? A nit-picky request, I know, but I figured maybe worth a shot.

(milohimself @ Jul 7 said:
Naturally, I just mark all NASCAR threads read to set the cookies and move on. Soo freak, could you be a dear and maybe set it up so when I mark the NASCAR forum as read, it could jump to the Other Sports Forum instead of back to the main board? A nit-picky request, I know, but I figured maybe worth a shot.
no clue how to do that milo. Sorry.

Oh. What about on PJ's where you mark a main forum as read and it does the same for all that forum's sub-forums.

(milohimself @ Jul 10 said:
Oh. What about on PJ's where you mark a main forum as read and it does the same for all that forum's sub-forums.
different software so it has some different features.

Ah. Okay, thanks anyways.
I will do some searching and let you know if I come up with anything.

We could always convert this board to vbulletin. :biggrin2:

:lol:

Sounds like you've been big on making the switch. It's your board, boss.
did you know that if you click on this:

bf_new.gif

by the forum name it will mark all posts read in that forum.

I only have these
bf_new.gif
next to the forum names... :ermm: One will be lit up, but they both say 'new posts' when you hover over them...

(tidwell @ Jul 23 said:
I only have these
bf_new.gif
next to the forum names... :ermm: One will be lit up, but they both say 'new posts' when you hover over them...
hit refresh. You still probably have the old images cached.

Regardless, if you click on that it will make all of the posts read therefore changing it from lit up to not lit.

Learn someting new everyday!

Anyway to add the Political Forum in the drop down menu, so when I am in there reading, and I click "Go" at the bottom, I'm not taken all the way out???

(OrangeSquare @ Jul 23 said:
Learn someting new everyday!

Anyway to add the Political Forum in the drop down menu, so when I am in there reading, and I click "Go" at the bottom, I'm not taken all the way out???
do you mean that so after reading a topic it takes you back to the topic list in the political forum?

If that is your goal take a look at the bottom of the last post. There is a line that has " << Previous Post . Political Forum . New Posts . Next Post>>". Try clicking on Political Forum and see if that solves your issue.

VN Store

Back