Mark Wiedmer smells something burning in the kitchen...

TitanicVolz

SoFaKing awesome
Blame Chaney blame sumone but fact is this team is losing its fire and passion.When one player constantly puts you in a bind it’s frustrating.For every 1 good play,u get 4 bad JG..Covid 2020 who gives a sh*t of Bailey is ur future and u start losing next week yank JG and let Bailey do his thing.Its a joke I mean complete fkn joke that NOT ONE QB is capabale or being semi competent,when any other team and throw a guy out aka Georgia had 5-7 on Arkansas switched qbs to a walk-on and he’s not great but he’s not near as bad as what I’ve seen us trot out..Chaney wants that dual threat guy,period.JG dual threat he just a threat to throw tds to the wrong team..

TitanicVolz

SoFaKing awesome
Butch couldn’t coach water in an ocean but guy knew his qbs..I mean look at all the guys he had here or recruited and left etc.Plenty balled n college and a few are still hanging in the nfl.He don’t know much else of jack sh*t but could identify a qb.

BDP!

True, to some extent, but the OL has been very disappointing. I think everyone who bleeds orange thought our OL could be dominant. They aren't. Against UGA, they weren't any better than Butch's OLs. Better OL play would have given JG a chance against UGA. I don't think anything would have helped him against UK. That was the worst UT QB performance I can ever remember. He's been given every chance to show improvement. It's time to move on.
They certainly haven’t been dominant for sure. But when a defense knows that the offense has little chance to stretch the field, make plays in the pass game, they can out number us in the box therefore making the run game and pass pro much more difficult.

VN Store

Sponsors