Mark Stoops now knows how SEC basketball coaches have always felt

One of the things I like about this is coaches have to deal with their own BS.

I remember a few years ago that head coaches were asked if players should be paid and damn near all of them said "yes".

Now, they're crying about these guys getting paid. It's hilarious

Stoops Is saying he hasn’t paid players?
Not only that, but they were allegedly tampering with Jordan Addison, before USC came in and took him away from Pitt. This was before Addison had even put his name in the transfer portal. Stoops can do all this “rah rah, I’m the moral one” bs all he wants. But unfortunately for him pepperidge Farm remembers.

Not only that, but they were allegedly tampering with Jordan Addison, before USC came in and took him away from Pitt. This was before Addison had even put his name in the transfer portal. Stoops can do all this “rah rah, I’m the moral one” bs all he wants. But unfortunately for him pepperidge Farm remembers.
He IS a Stoops. I’m sure they’ve developed a “recruiting” tool or two at Christmas dinner.

Statement given as the basketball teams travels to Churchill Downs to see their horses run.

No blue blood basketball school should EVER speak about the corruption in other collegiate sports.

VN Store

Back