Marjorie Taylor Greene Receives Standing Ovation From Repubs. Dems Vote To Remove Her From Two Committees

Exactly.... he tipped off Fang Fang and told her to get out of the country. That flatulent fool should be in prison

Yes,,this is about more than politics. I cannot imagine the alphabet debriefings. Maybe they DGAS though as they are nothing but political executioners atp.

Lasers.

From space.

Jewish, at that.

Sandyhook did not happen.

No plane into the Pentagon.

Parkland a false flag.

But here she is just blabbering like the fool she is saying that those words do not really represent her. WTF ???? Please tell me no one is buying this crap from her.

No can do. The radical Republicans are swallowing every crazy word.

"Joe Biden had 30,000 armed guards at his inauguration, he clearly believes in good guys with guns. The best way to prevent school shootings is to repeal all gun free school zones and protect our kids like he protects himself."
The same school shootings she claimed did not happen or were false flags. She needs to shut her mouth. Horrendous person.

EXCLUSIVE: Marjorie Taylor Greene filed for divorce from her husband the same year she met her gym manager Lover and Began an Affair with a tantric Sex Guru - but called it off after having a change of heart

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene began divorce proceedings against her husband Perry while having an affair with a tantric sex guru, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The controversial Georgia Republican had a fling with polyamorous sex guru Craig Ivey, 42, in 2012 after meeting him at her gym in Alpharetta, Georgia.

As DailyMail.com revealed last week, she then moved on to a longer affair with gym manager Justin Tway, also 42.

39133530-9266105-Embattled_congresswoman_Marjorie_Taylor_Green_openly_cheated_on_-a-40_1613494229373.jpg

Embattled congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green openly cheated on her husband Perry Greene (pictured) with men at her fitness gym, DailyMail.com revealed last week

The court papers note that the pair had been able to reconcile – possibly because her affairs with Ivey and Tway had come to an end.

The 46-year-old was elected to Congress in November and boasts on her social media of her love of 'family values' and being a 'strong, conservative, Christian.'

Despite her alleged belief in family values, Taylor Greene was notorious in her native Alpharetta for having multiple affairs, despite being married to Perry since 1995.

'It wasn't a secret. Everyone who moved in her circles knew about both the affairs,' one man who worked closely with Taylor Greene told DailyMail.com.

And her boss, billionaire's grandson Jim Chambers, added: 'She socialized a lot with us. I remember one particular pool party where she was lying draped over Craig's lap drinking a beer.

'She was quite open about it,' he added. 'We all thought her marriage was falling apart.

Neither man denied the affairs when approached by DailyMail.com.

Ivey, who calls himself 'the tantric warrior' on social media, said: 'I will not respond to anything about this' before threatening to call the police on a DailyMail.com reporter.

Tway said: 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.'

Controversial congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene tried to divorce her husband during her affair | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Marjorie Taylor Greene filed for divorce from her husband the same year she met her gym manager Lover and Began an Affair with a tantric Sex Guru - but called it off after having a change of heart

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene began divorce proceedings against her husband Perry while having an affair with a tantric sex guru, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The controversial Georgia Republican had a fling with polyamorous sex guru Craig Ivey, 42, in 2012 after meeting him at her gym in Alpharetta, Georgia.

As DailyMail.com revealed last week, she then moved on to a longer affair with gym manager Justin Tway, also 42.

39133530-9266105-Embattled_congresswoman_Marjorie_Taylor_Green_openly_cheated_on_-a-40_1613494229373.jpg

Embattled congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green openly cheated on her husband Perry Greene (pictured) with men at her fitness gym, DailyMail.com revealed last week

The court papers note that the pair had been able to reconcile – possibly because her affairs with Ivey and Tway had come to an end.

The 46-year-old was elected to Congress in November and boasts on her social media of her love of 'family values' and being a 'strong, conservative, Christian.'

Despite her alleged belief in family values, Taylor Greene was notorious in her native Alpharetta for having multiple affairs, despite being married to Perry since 1995.

'It wasn't a secret. Everyone who moved in her circles knew about both the affairs,' one man who worked closely with Taylor Greene told DailyMail.com.

And her boss, billionaire's grandson Jim Chambers, added: 'She socialized a lot with us. I remember one particular pool party where she was lying draped over Craig's lap drinking a beer.

'She was quite open about it,' he added. 'We all thought her marriage was falling apart.

Neither man denied the affairs when approached by DailyMail.com.

Ivey, who calls himself 'the tantric warrior' on social media, said: 'I will not respond to anything about this' before threatening to call the police on a DailyMail.com reporter.

Tway said: 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.'

Controversial congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene tried to divorce her husband during her affair | Daily Mail Online
The bold comments sound like something you would read in the National enquirer.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
No Cuomo intended.
Maybe I need to lrn2context then because that’s all I know it references 🤷‍♂️

And I don’t know the details behind “Fredo” other than it just really pissed him off and he reacted baldly which was hilarious. Does the name have some meaning?

VN Store

Back