March 26th Visitors List (not to be confused with March 5 Junior Day)

jvols1999

thevolunteerclub.com
LB Alex Sanford
DB Brendan Strozier (returning after being here for January Jr Day)
OL Ryqueze McElderry (UGA commit)
ATH Zach Myers
LB Jalen Smith
WR Cam Seldon
OL Vysen Lang
OL Sean Thompkins
OL Luke Burgess (the 28th)
OL Shamurad Umarov
OL Stanton Ramil
WR Anthony Brown
WR Ayden Williams
DB Jermaine Matthews
CB Jayden Coleman (2024) - h/t @HoleInTheRoof
CB Zion Ferguson (2024)

Other visits to watch:

Bama
DL Kelby Collins
DL Keldric Faulk

USC
OL Lucas Simmons
RB Roderick Robinson

UGA
WR Carnell Tate
LB CJ Allen
DL Jamaal Jarrett

OU
WR Kyler Kasper
OL Brycen Sanders
2024 DL T.A. Cunningham and Hevin Brown-Shuler (Venables and Bates using their Clemson ties here, obviously)

AU
CJ Allen (today, 3/24)

UF
DL Vic Burley

LSU
LB Whit Weeks

Ole Miss
WR Justin Brown

Cincy
DL Kamari Burns

Last edited:
Now that it's up to 3 (and counting) who've publicly said they're coming on March 26th I figured it would be good to get a list going for that weekend too:

LB Alex Sanford
TE Reid Mikeska (from TX, originally from Raleigh, NC. Dad played at UVA)
we'll take all three !

Now that it's up to 3 (and counting) who've publicly said they're coming on March 26th I figured it would be good to get a list going for that weekend too:

LB Alex Sanford
TE Reid Mikeska (from TX, originally from Raleigh, NC. Dad played at UVA)
Could you add some formatting? Maybe class, star rating, etc.? These lists are tough to read

Reactions: SockeyeVol
Looks like we can remove Mikeska - Brian Dohn fom 247:

"Clemson will host him this weekend. A native of Raleigh, N.C., he will visit South Carolina March 15 and visit North Carolina the next day. He is slated to visit Ole Miss on March 25 and Alabama the next day."

Very respectfully, I don’t have time to do that. If you’d like to take the list and format it please feel free, I would be happy to edit the original post with it.

Then why bother in the first place? There are tons of established posters on here who DO do it right - with links and formatting, and so forth. If you don't have the interest to put in the effort, don't jump the gun on someone who does.

Ayden Williams, Ridgeland, Wide Receiver (247sports.com)

Top performers from the Atlanta Under Armour Camp (247sports.com)

NEXT 5: OFFENSE
"WR Ayden Williams - Williams is an advanced route runner that was able to create plenty of separation during 1-on-1s as he lost corners with quick breaks and head fakes. Some might try to knock the Ridgeland (Miss.) standout for not having a true top-end gear, but the play speed is there. So is a college-ready frame. Williams is high on both Ole Miss and Mississippi State along with Jackson State, which is where dad played. UCF and Oklahoma are also in contact with Williams."

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Updated with quite a few names. Three bigtime WRs in Seldon, Williams and Brown. Strozier being back after coming in January is huge, too. And big visit to try and really get into the mix with McElderry.

Should be a productive weekend. Really interested in Lang, Mcelderry and Sanford. I like Williams and seldon, but i assume they are lower on the receiver board than others.

Not so sure I’d agree on Williams and Seldon. Those two are bigtime prospects in their own right.

Reactions: HeadVol77

VN Store

Back