Many thanks to Peyton Manning!

SeniorDrill

I really don't know what to say here. I don't really think there are enough words for what this man has meant to the University of Tennessee. In addition to being the best quarterback in Tennessee history, he was also the best quarterback in NCAA and NFL history. He has been a most outstanding ambassador for this University.

A big Volnation capacity crowd in Neyland Stadium shoutout to the newest member of the NCAA College Football Hall of Fame!! :good!:

I really don't know what to say here. I don't really think there are enough words for what this man has meant to the University of Tennessee. In addition to being the best quarterback in Tennessee history, he was also the best quarterback in NCAA and NFL history. He has been a most outstanding ambassador for this University.

A big Volnation capacity crowd in Neyland Stadium shoutout to the newest member of the NCAA College Football Hall of Fame!! :good!:

Excellent Post! Congratulations Peyton.

Don’t forget to thank him for being in the Hasslam’s pocket and helping to cause this cluster that is a coaching search. Let’s not leave that out. Also the GOAT NFL QB would be Brady, and the CFB would be Tebow

You know this how?

Don't point fingers and accuse until you know the facts.

Reactions: 1 person
Peyton has done a lot for UT, but the fanbase has put him on a pedestal. Not once did he beat Florida. Or win a Nat'l Championship. He has 1 Superbowl that he put the work in on, and 1 that the Defense won the battle. His stats were crap. Brady is a far better pro QB and his championships prove that.

Reactions: 2 people
Don’t forget to thank him for being in the Hasslam’s pocket and helping to cause this cluster that is a coaching search. Let’s not leave that out. Also the GOAT NFL QB would be Brady, and the CFB would be Tebow

You know this how? Don't tell me some random "insider,"
either. We know how that goes. some of y'all will believe anything lol

Peyton has done a lot for UT, but the fanbase has put him on a pedestal. Not once did he beat Florida. Or win a Nat'l Championship. He has 1 Superbowl that he put the work in on, and 1 that the Defense won the battle. His stats were crap. Brady is a far better pro QB and his championships prove that.

What does Brady have to do with UT?

what an ass.

Ass because of why? Because Your hero worship has some taint on it? It is well known that Manning backed the Schiano hire, I am not going to do your research for you so look it up yourself. Peyton is looking for an Elway type position in the NFL, so, who is the one that can give that to him? (Think Pilot) some of you guys are so naive it is really pathetic.

Reactions: Gatorhater.dl
Ass because of why? Because Your hero worship has some taint on it? It is well known that Manning backed the Schiano hire, I am not going to do your research for you so look it up yourself. Peyton is looking for an Elway type position in the NFL, so, who is the one that can give that to him? (Think Pilot) some of you guys are so naive it is really pathetic.

Or is it maybe that YOU can't see the forest for the trees?

Btw, all of this negativity is EXACTLY why Peyton will never coach here. He can't even participate in a coaching search without some people questioning his allegiance and character. You think he'd ever coach a football game?? Dream on.

Reactions: VolDave53
Btw, all of this negativity is EXACTLY why Peyton will never coach here. He can't even participate in a coaching search without some people questioning his allegiance and character. You think he'd ever coach a football game?? Dream on.

You meant to type that in blue font didn’t you?

VN Store

Back