Manning and Wilson video

The Reason people are watching the nfl is Gambling is now available nationwide. The new people watching have action on the games. Average Americans don't care about pro sports anymore; they have been so Politicized; Agendas over Team Goals--- teams have a totally different roster year to year; players jump around following the money. College Sports will soon follow . OH WAIT!! Lol.
I can agree with this. I will say my opinion of NFL like NASCAR is not politically driven. I turn 60 this year and if I'm being honest with myself, that may be more of a factor than anything. Old fart syndrome, I guess..

What do you care? I expressed an opinion without elaborating. You watch lots of lawyer soap operas?
So, you’ve expressed and defended your position without actually stating it.

The NFL is dead, just for you, but you aren’t sure why… 😂 what a joke.

98A4AFF5-B1B6-4D64-9F30-2371B1C788F3.jpeg

View attachment 455646

View attachment 455646
Why explain anything to someone like you? Weary of this juvenile diatribe, so go kick the cat & don the IGNORE robe.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: m1al
And yours, right?

Leave politics to the political forum… that’s my point
My point was that your comment wasn't any more necessary than the one you jumped on. The thread has been derailed because you wanted to attack him for his personal thought. I didn't see anything regarding politics until you said it. I quit watching the MLB and have no use for it. I have no desire to watch the NFL either. Make assumptions why someone feels the way they do and you will look the way you do in this thread. You can assume what I mean there as well.

My point was that your comment wasn't any more necessary than the one you jumped on. The thread has been derailed because you wanted to attack him for his personal thought. I didn't see anything regarding politics until you said it. I quit watching the MLB and have no use for it. I have no desire to watch the NFL either. Make assumptions why someone feels the way they do and you will look the way you do in this thread. You can assume what I mean there as well.
It was a thread about Peyton and the Denver Broncos schedule, but there’s always gotta be that person or persons that has to make sure everyone knows they don’t watch the NFL anymore. I don’t care how I look. I voiced my opinion that ppl don’t care if you watch the NFL or not. What’s the point in coming here just to wave that flag?

So sorry that bothers you. Chill.:rolleyes:
It don’t bother me actually. I find it odd fir someone to actually click on somthing to say they don’t care about it, why even come to the thread to only comment you don’t care when in fact you cared enough to come visit and watch the video.

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
It don’t bother me actually. I find it odd fir someone to actually click on somthing to say they don’t care about it, why even come to the thread to only comment you don’t care when in fact you cared enough to come visit and watch the video.
When It's in regard to Peyton Manning, then I'll "click". 'K?

VN Store

Back