Man didnt know he had nail in skull

U-T

149970.jpg

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1201989.html?menu=

A South Korean man who complained of a severe headache had a 5cm nail stuck in his skull.

An X-ray picture showing a 5-centimeter nail stuck in the skull of a South Korean man who didn't even know it was there. Doctors at a Seoul hospital found the nail after the man complained of a severe headache /AP

The man didn't even know it was there when he went to a Seoul hospital for treatment.

Doctors speculate the nail stuck in the man's head four years ago in an accident.

They operated on the man to remove the nail and believe he will make a full recovery.

nail guns are so dangerous, i know i guy who works construction that shot himself in the penus with a 16 penny nail "ouch"... his buddies were laughing so hard he had to drive himself to the hospital... when he got there he tells the receptionist" I need to see a doctor !" and she replies "take this form and fill it out we'll be with you in a minute" and he replies "No mam, I need to see a doctor RIGHT NOW! I ve shot myself in the D*** with aq nail gun!" ... "Oh my lord !" as she runs to the back to fetch the Dr.

I shot myself with one right through the left index finger , didn't even feel it , had to take a double take to confirm that I had actually shot myself, it started throbbing pretty bad on the way to the hospital. It was on the 4th of July the the very next year I got bit on the face by a bloodhound and spent another 4th of July in the emergency room.... needless to say this past 4th of July I stayed in bed all day long!

Both times I was helping relatives...moral of the story don't help your family do anything on a holiday or you end up in the emergency room!

Originally posted by volmanjr@Dec 15, 2004 2:00 PM
i know i guy who works construction that shot himself in the penus with a 16 penny nail "ouch"...

I'm not going anywhere near this one..... U-T will have to be the one to get the oscar on this one :unsure: :gone:

Originally posted by volmanjr@Dec 15, 2004 2:05 PM
Both times I was helping relatives...moral of the story don't help your family do anything on a holiday or you end up in the emergency room!

no good deed ever goes unpunished

VN Store

Back