Man boobies-Why are so many coaches out of shape?

If you’re a recruit, does it matter to you what the guy coaching you looks like physically?Say you’ve narrowed it down to 2 schools, both coaches have matching records/same credentials,one has a big ol set of man boobs... do the boobs sway you the opposite direction? GBO
To much booze and fast food. To much money so they watch tv when they are not doing anything else.

How many former OL and DL players are in shape post football? I know Judge Tim Irwin is in pretty good shape as is Robert Ayers . The rest I know and many are former College and NFL linemen probably would not fit most peoples definition of being in shape. So they should never be allowed top tier coaching gigs?

So we are so bored since we have our coaches in place that we have resorted to talking about HC's tits? WOW....
No one said anything about our hc, this encompasses all of college football. The question is, does a coaches weight/physical fitness affect his recruiting. What do you think?

Reactions: VolFaninFla
How many former OL and DL players are in shape post football? I know Judge Tim Irwin is in pretty good shape as is Robert Ayers . The rest I know and many are former College and NFL linemen probably would not fit most peoples definition of being in shape. So they should never be allowed top tier coaching gigs?
Not sure if you read the OP. If you did, I do not understand how you would think to ask that question.

When anyone is out of shape it effects peoples perception of them immediately.

I think if you're a charismatic coach it's no big deal.

I think it can only be a real factor if the coach is morbidly obese like Mark Mangino or Rick Majerus. Even though they were successful, you have to wonder if they would be more successful and in Rick's case ALIVE if they took care of themselves.

Like how could you listen to someone like John Chaney about discipline when he's knocking on heavens door with his gargantuan gut?

I would definitely consider it being recruited by coaches because if my position coach or head coach can’t bend down to get into a stance in practice then you do me no good. Morning and Weis recruiting me would be a huge no no.

You could probably put together an exercise and eating schedule catered to each of the coaches yourself in the next few minutes if it's so easy.

It's that easy for Me; I've made it my business for the last 30 years. Lots of study coupled with common sense.

Fluoridation contaminating our precious bodily fluids.

Got that right! IF Fluoride actually Prevented Cavities; why are there MORE Dentists Per Capita now than ever; And IMPLANTS are the big thing? Riddle me that. Fluoride is a chemical waste product from mining; it's poison. "Trust your Government". Oh yeah. Hurry on down for the vaccine.

An extremely stressful profession with terrible hours and little spare time, plus poor eating habits.

VN Store

Back