MacGyver (CBS) (Reboot)

I watched a couple of episodes last night. Enjoyed it.

This seems to be hitting it's stride Friday nights episode reminded me a lot more of original MacGyver!

Good news for those of you that are fans of the original.

The Complete First Season is releasing soon on Blu-ray digitally remastered in High Definition and the previews look outstanding.

212008_front.jpg

Reactions: joevol33
Breaking News: CBS'S MacGyver has cast George Eads' replacement!

Levy Tran (The Haunting of Hill House, Shameless) has been cast in a major recurring role on CBS’ action drama series MacGyver. She plays a new character that would help fill the void left by the departure of series co-lead George Eads.

Tran, whose first episode airs February 15, will play Desiree Nguyen (Desi), who joins the Phoenix Foundation to protect MacGyver (Lucas Till) and his team on their global missions.

My son and I enjoy watching the show. I hate he is leaving. I thought he played the role very well.
I understand why he wanted out of the show but I'm glad they at least for now left it open ended. Where he can at least come back for guest appearances in the future.

My favorite character on the show besides Mac is Maddie. She's a great actree and despite her size she's able to come across as someone not to be messed with.

I thoroughly enjoy the remake. Even got my DVR set to record it. That being said, is it the RDA MacGyver?? No, absolutely not. Was I pretty much begging for RDA to remove his head from his anus and play the part of the father for the two episodes he was in?? Absolutely.

And Tristin Mays (Riley) being an absolute smokeshow doesn't hurt matters either.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Breaking News: CBS'S MacGyver has cast George Eads' replacement!
Now two or three episodes in with the new girl and I have to say I think I enjoyed the episodes better. They seemed to flow much better.

I realize I had got tired of Jack's jokes and wisecracks.

I thoroughly enjoy the remake. Even got my DVR set to record it. That being said, is it the RDA MacGyver?? No, absolutely not. Was I pretty much begging for RDA to remove his head from his anus and play the part of the father for the two episodes he was in?? Absolutely.

And Tristin Mays (Riley) being an absolute smokeshow doesn't hurt matters either.
RDA seems to be pretty much done with acting. I think I remember reading something about them looking at doing a Stargate TV film with some of the cast from all three series and he really wasn't interested.

CBS today has given a 4th Season renewal to MacGyver!

Levy Tran who came in the last half of the season as Desi is expected be upped to series regular and possibly series co-lead.

VN Store

Back