'22 MA WR Elic Ayomanor (Stanford commit)

Elic Ayomanor, 2022 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com

Elic Ayomanor on Hudl

Ayomanor previously had an official visit scheduled to Arizona for June 18, but he said he would not be taking that visit anymore. He has a tentative official visit scheduled to Tennessee for June 10-11th, followed by Iowa on June 25-27th.

Tennessee has recently entered the mix for Ayomanor. The Volunteers are planning to get Ayomanor on campus in June and are recruiting him in a big receiver role as well.

“I’ve enjoyed their new wide receiver coach [Kodi Burns]," Ayomanor said. "He’s been in touch with my whole family and my coaches a lot. We also have watched film with him, and I’ve been very impressed with Coach [Josh] Heupel’s offense that he runs. The offense he ran at UCF and at Missouri in 2016. I’ve been very impressed with how productive they were. I’ve been able to go over some of the plays with them, and I’ve been able to understand what’s going on.”

Tennessee plays in the nation's best conference, the SEC, which is certainly appealing to Ayomanor.

“Definitely going to the SEC and Tennessee being one of the most storied programs in the conference, it is definitely a different type of fan energy that comes around them," Ayomanor said. "A different type of hype, and that’s something I’ve noticed. It’s like that with most SEC schools, but with Tennessee being such a historical program, it’s on another level as well.”
-Bock

VN Store

Back