'22 MA WR Elic Ayomanor (Stanford commit)

When he commits to us….. that rating will go down a little more so you can be prepared to complain about that….. seriously though….. they probably barely have seen what he can do…. AP acted like the staff thinks he is a beast.
They just thawed him out of that Canadian iceberg. Could be Captain America…could be just a guy. Gotta let em throw a football at him.

Finally ranked.

.87 on 247 and a .8516 composite.

And this is the guy the Vols are going hard after?

Being hung up on rankings right now is a little absurd for two reasons?
1. The unknowns from the cluster f*** that Pruitt left us in is making recruiting extremely difficult.
2. Covid has created a situation to where the services' evaluations will be tremendously skewed.
Now, more than ever, is when I'd put way more stock in the coaches' personal evaluations. If everyone gets to play a full season this fall, the rankings will change drastically anyway.

These coaches have definitely shown a propensity for recruiting very intelligent kids. I like it.

Yeah… from my extremely uninformed vantage point, that dude looks like a player who’s just unknown and hasn’t been evaluated. Great athlete
On the VQ pod they said this kid physically looks the part when they interviewed him after his OV. For whatever that’s worth.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
There are A LOT more than 6. The recruiting sites simply don't find all of the good players. They don't. They can't. You shouldn't expect them to.
And it’s not like that list is going back 15 years. Those are CURRENT superstars who were “someone we’re actually pursuing?” out of high school.

VN Store

Back