Lyons Jr. career over at KY

McCat

Rent free in your head
UK's leading receiver Dicky Lyons Jr. is out after tearing his mcl against USC on Saturday.

Lyons out for the season | KentuckySports.com

146-081012ukfbc-343e.standalone.prod_affiliate.79.jpg

Sorry to hear it McCat. I think it will be very good for your young receivers this time next year, but it is going to allow denses to focus on Lock, Hartline and Cobb this year.

That's a shame. I have a lot of respect for Dicky Lyons Jr. He was a great player for Kentucky and I hope he gets a shot at the next level. A true competitor and I enjoyed watching him excel over the course of his career.

Of all of the Cats, he is probably the one I hate the least, and that says something.

Can't you link to that picture instead of posting it in thread, Brian?

I hope he can rehab in time for the combine. There is always late round and undrafted WRs that make NFL teams. He has a legit shot to land with a team as a special teamer and 4th or 5th WR.

The MCL is no big deal. The PCL is; in layman's terms, it's the same as the ACL only in reverse.

I hate that the kid got hurt. He's the kind player every team would love to have on their team. He reminds me a lot of Ryan Brewer, our running back from a few years back.

Whether the kid meant to horse collar Lyons or not, I hate that his football career at Kentucky is over. Wishing him only the best.

VN Store

Back