LV Worst Season Start In Years

Great! Another Nega thread. Can never have enough of these. What wondrous revelations will we learn? It's so exciting....

I get that people want to vent. I have mixed feelings about it. But what a gutty performance against the Zags. Maybe this will start a turn around...

Reactions: EarlVolFan
I would say that there is probably only about a 95% probability we will make NCAA tournament. Only 5 games into season. We will lose more games than we thought before the season started but reality is that as bad as things seem now we will likely easily make the tournament.

Down to about a 40% chance we make it now. This is about to unravel in ways none of us have ever seen.

Serious questions:

what is the Lady Vols record.
who did they lose to and defeat?
Preseason ranking?
Preseason Expectations?

I know google is my friend so thanks to whomever posts as I’ve only watched part of one game this season.

Reactions: feathersax
Great! Another Nega thread. Can never have enough of these. What wondrous revelations will we learn? It's so exciting....
What other thread do you expect, she is completely lost. A team full of all stars and I am afraid the worse is still to come. One of the most historic programs, well the most historic, turn loose of some of that money and HIRE A COACH

Reactions: feathersax
There's already a worst start in history thread. Do we really need one of these everytime we lose ? Who has the finger power in the future for it LOL .

The record is 2 and 4 but this isn't the worst LV team and not even close. The women's game has way more talent and disparity now. Sure the start of this season has been hot garbage, but this isn't the worst team in LV history.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
The record is 2 and 4 but this isn't the worst LV team and not even close. The women's game has way more talent and disparity now. Sure the start of this season has been hot garbage, but this isn't the worst team in LV history.
Actually 2-4 is the worst start in modern history according to ESPN

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
The Lady Vols played a complete game for the first time this year. No mental breakdowns, no prolonged runs, and was one very crap-call at the end of the game from a win.

I will take that kind of movement over a win any day.

I'm a coach. Most here are fans.
Fans want wins,as do I.
But more than wins, I want progression and visible growth.

No stagnant lapses,,,no rash of turnovers,,never out of the game,,,that is growth
I think they will continue to move forward after this outing

The Lady Vols played a complete game for the first time this year. No mental breakdowns, no prolonged runs, and was one very crap-call at the end of the game from a win.

Fans want wins,as do I.

No stagnant lapses,,,no rash of turnovers,,never out of the game,,,that is growth

Got a bad call, up 4 under 1:30 to play and had 3 shots at end of the game to win it. Lost again to a team ranked lower.

Fans want wins,as do I.

Growth against Zaga level talent imo isn’t growth… it’s a talent differential.

Fans want wins,as do I.

Coach....why didn't we advance the ball during the t/o at 15 seconds?

Got a bad call, up 4 under 1:30 to play and had 3 shots at end of the game to win it. Lost again to a team ranked lower.

Kellie gave that zebra "what for" though
I was proud to see her fighting on the sidelines for her girls. They've been needing that side-line visible support

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back