LV Softball Series Thread - WCU, Texas A&M

Hoosier

Games on Wed, Sat, Sun, and Mon this week. Game at Western Carolina is on espn+, so I will be giving Brian Rice a listen. Saturday game against Texas A&M at home is on espnu, which I get, fortunately. The other two say SEC Network.

Weather? -- yes

Last edited:
Games on Wed, Sat, Sun, and Mon this week. Game at Western Carolina is on espn+, so I will be giving Brian Rice a listen. Saturday game against Texas A&M at home is on espnu, which I get, fortunately. The other two say SEC Network.

Weather? -- yes

That means there will be at least one!

Reactions: Bret178
That means there will be at least one!
would listen more often if I could get your audio synced with the video --- sometimes it is possible, if it is a game I can record which allows me to use replay during a game --- can't do that when it is on SEC+ though

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Didn’t get to watch til after church maybe Ivy will get going and love the Boo bombs. Need at a minimum 2 out of 3 from A&M since they are at 3 and 9 in conference. Would have liked to have used a few more pitchers tonight.

McKenna is athletic and has a nice stroke and power behind it. If she continues to develop and avoids injury, Meghan’s 57 career home runs can be surpassed. She has to average 14.5 a year to reach 58. She’s at 9 right now and could get to 14 or so this year. Theoretically her numbers should improve with experience.

Didn’t get to watch til after church maybe Ivy will get going and love the Boo bombs. Need at a minimum 2 out of 3 from A&M since they are at 3 and 9 in conference. Would have liked to have used a few more pitchers tonight.
Don’t let that 3-9 record fool you, though. They have lost a lot of close games and have one of the elite of elite pitchers, who has also been forced to battle a limited pitch count. Today’s game is huge, as always of course, but especially with her on a pitch count

Knoxville weather for the three days is forecast to be 70ish and cloudy to sunny

good start --- now the bats need to make a big statement and demoralize the opposition ! :rolleyes:

OF/speed is an area of need and Texas AM plucked one of the best athletes from this area/state to play there in Cayden Baker.

VN Store

Back