LV Softball 4/20 Va Tech; 4/23-24 Lady Vol Challenge

We have to clean up leaving a lot of runners left on base. Timely hits earn you wins. Ashley has been responsible for her fair share recently, including several last night. But others have left runners on as well. Maybe we need a lineup change for a game or two this weekend to allow the girls to reset for the final push. Possibly find a hot bat. If we go 4-2 in our final two series we should finish about 3rd in conference. But any deep NCAA success this year STILL comes down to a healthy Ashley.

What are the chances that we will have a healthy Ashley for the post season? When she comes in she looks really strong, but I wonder how long she will last going multiple games sequentially. She came in last night very well, is this, us working her back or was that a one time appearance and she's out again?

If you weren't embarrassed by that effort,that's on you.

Haven't missed a Lady Vols softball game in 17 years. I wasn't embarrassed. Injuries happen. Rogers is human. The home run off of her was a great hit off of a good pitch. It happens. The reason VT brought in their All Amrican pitcher to finish the game was because we were hitting their freshman. I thought it was a good game between two very good trams. Just my opinion.

UNCG is a legit team. I have no idea if we will face her but they have a legit pitcher too.

Watching EE all year she has some sort of ritual she does before every pitch. looks like she is drawing something in the dirt the same every time. Enquiring minds wants to know the low down if anyone knows for sure!

Watching EE all year she has some sort of ritual she does before every pitch. looks like she is drawing something in the dirt the same every time. Enquiring minds wants to know the low down if anyone knows for sure!
It’s a cross

VN Store

Back