LV fans..."PLEASE RETURN" to Thompson-Boling Arena

For those that attended and attend games, thank you! If only I was closer. I still want to make it for a game a TBA. But I just don’t think with our current team it will be worth the trip. Time will tell..

Reactions: T.J.
So do every men's program,, but football and basketbal.

In fact Women's ticket sales for fiscal 2017 was $1,489,055
ALL OTHER SPORTS except mens football and bb combined....$617,051

The (deficit) cost of womens BB: $2,350,206
The (deficit) cost of all of the other programs: $24,026,993

Tennessee’s annual revenue and expense report prepared for the NCAA...

Find a new argument
I am pretty sure that I made my argument clear...donors care about football and men's basketball....the other sports are not on the radar....and that includes women's basketball, which was the subject.

Forget the players, Holly needs our support. If we show up in big numbers, we can show Fulmer that we back Holly.
Our opponents are solidly behind Holly. In fact, she is everyone else's favorite coach. So, Phil may be impressed with the volume of support, but I hope he can also see where the support is coming from. Yes, please support Holly by giving her a promotion to a higher position that will prevent her from being directly involved with the LV program.

A big raise to 5 million for life will be Holly's salary and double her effort. No need for an expensive buyout with this fixed one-time lifetime salary.
A lifetime extension will make it plain to every potential recruit they can count on Holly being coach forever.
The assistants and staff can be let go so we can save a bundle on that.
That's the real solution to this problem. Holly only needs some confidence and this will boost it.

In addition, it will save the careers of WNBA prospects who will stay away in droves.
WE can help save the planet - ensuring that many fans will stay home and not burn that gas and we never need go through one of those expensive - divisive - coaching search deals. Expectations will be realistic and we never have to pay to travel to SEC or NCAA Tournaments.
We cannot do away with WCBB due to Title IX but that doesn't require us to be serious about winning any games.
In fact, we can just forfeit the away games to save the travel $$$.

The Tennessee Lady Vols - Once Upon a Time we were the greatest - now it's time to share and we will be the worst.
MAKE HOLLY WARLICK COACH FOR LIFE It's only fair.

The only Two Constants with this programs failure are Holly Warlick and Dean Lockwood.
DEAN LOCKWOOD COACHES POST PLAYER FOR SUMMITT'S SUCCESS.
Dean Lockwood is in his 15th year on the Lady Vol staff and in his 20th year of service to the University of Tennessee. July 2, 2004, he became just the ninth assistant coach ever to serve under Pat Summitt at UT.

Since his return to Rocky Top, the Lady Vols have captured seven SEC Tournament crowns and five SEC regular season championships, appeared in three NCAA Final Fours and won back-to-back national championships (2007 & 2008).

Five of Lockwood's pupils at Tennessee have developed into first-round picks in the WNBA Draft, including 2016 WNBA Finals MVP, 2013 WNBA MVP and WNBA All-Star Game MVP Candace Parker, the No. 1 overall selection in 2008 by Los Angeles. Parker honed her craft under Lockwood's tutelage and remains one of the most well-known and highly-compensated women's players of all-time.

Isabelle Harrison followed in Parker's footsteps in 2015, also going in the first round of the WNBA Draft. The dynamic 6-foot-3 post player was taken with the 12th pick by Phoenix, even though she was out for the season with a knee injury sustained during her senior season.

The other three first-rounders are WNBA All-Star Glory Johnson (No. 4, Tulsa, 2012), Kelley Cain (No. 7, New York, 2012) and Tye'sha Fluker (No. 10, Charlotte, 2006). Seven others were drafted,

Blaming Dean for Holly's folly? Then blame him for Pat's success. - There is nothing right or fair about blaming Dean for Holly.

DEAN LOCKWOOD COACHES POST PLAYER FOR SUMMITT'S SUCCESS.
Dean Lockwood is in his 15th year on the Lady Vol staff and in his 20th year of service to the University of Tennessee. July 2, 2004, he became just the ninth assistant coach ever to serve under Pat Summitt at UT.

Since his return to Rocky Top, the Lady Vols have captured seven SEC Tournament crowns and five SEC regular season championships, appeared in three NCAA Final Fours and won back-to-back national championships (2007 & 2008).

Five of Lockwood's pupils at Tennessee have developed into first-round picks in the WNBA Draft, including 2016 WNBA Finals MVP, 2013 WNBA MVP and WNBA All-Star Game MVP Candace Parker, the No. 1 overall selection in 2008 by Los Angeles. Parker honed her craft under Lockwood's tutelage and remains one of the most well-known and highly-compensated women's players of all-time.

Isabelle Harrison followed in Parker's footsteps in 2015, also going in the first round of the WNBA Draft. The dynamic 6-foot-3 post player was taken with the 12th pick by Phoenix, even though she was out for the season with a knee injury sustained during her senior season.

The other three first-rounders are WNBA All-Star Glory Johnson (No. 4, Tulsa, 2012), Kelley Cain (No. 7, New York, 2012) and Tye'sha Fluker (No. 10, Charlotte, 2006). Seven others were drafted,

Blaming Dean for Holly's folly? Then blame him for Pat's success. - There is nothing right or fair about blaming Dean for Holly.
Hold on Spiffy... Nowhere did I say that Dean was the problem, in this blog. You are jumping to conclusions. While it is true, I am not a fan of Dean's, my opinion of inside play left Tennessee when Al Brown left. Still, that is another issue. I said that the two Constants in this problem are Holly and Dean. I think the statement speaks for itself.

Why do we have to support when the product we get Doesent deserve a good review?

Would you really be happy paying for a Ferrari and getting a Buick?
Why do we have to support when the product we get Doesent deserve a good review?

Would you really be happy paying for a Ferrari and getting a Buick?

Please do not dishonor John Ward with posts like this. It "Doesent" appear you have mastered spelling yet... Do you think he would support any type of boycott? Way too much character and loyalty is my bet....

Please do not dishonor John Ward with posts like this. It "Doesent" appear you have mastered spelling yet... Do you think he would support any type of boycott? Way too much character and loyalty is my bet....

Had nothing to do with the late great John Ward. It‘ was a comparison of the two. Loaded with talent but they can’t beat the bottom feeders of the east at home? The best way to put it is she’s a lot like Jones mid major is her ceiling.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Does Holly deserve your attendance? Is she producing a quality team for you to support? Do you want to spend your hard earned money to see Holly's team?

If the answer is "YES" to these questions, then attend. (also send me some money) If the answer is "NO", then don't attend until Holly is GONE!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Listen folks. This team has the kind of fight that makes Pat Summitt proud. If you think empty seats would weaken such resolve, then you're crazy. Add a record setting coach to the mix, and y'all can do whatever you want. It won't stop this train.

The players need our support...they came to UT to play for us...I don't think any of us said to the players when they chose to play for UT "Even if you fight hard on the court and still lose, we will STOP supporting you"...THAT'S NOT WHAT LV FANS DO........the players are still fighting for wins on the court and we need to be there for them... A lot us us are really disappointed with the direction of the program and the past few weeks of ballgames hasn't helped, but the players are still there out playing us and we need to be there for them...[I'm not trying to make an excuse] but I leave in West Tn and work 50+ hour weeks, so it's hard for me to get to Knoxville, but I watch live or tape every game and watch them that night, no matter how late at night it is [in my mind, I feel it helps].........Our young team doesn't seem to bothered by a "less than half filled" arena, but I can't help but wonder, if we were 75-80% filled, that may be enough to turn those close DEFEATS to WINS...may even rub over to close road wins...........So many young people today, will "give up the fight" instead of trying to battle [I'm not seeing any quit in this team]............young people are also still very impressionable, so let's let them know "As long as they keep fighting, we will be supportive in their corner" [despite our OTHER reservations"...GO LVFL 🍊🤘
LadyVols fans stay away until Phil Fulmer fires Holly Warlick!

2w0oih.jpg2urujc.jpg

VN Store

Back