LV fans..."PLEASE RETURN" to Thompson-Boling Arena

The only voice we have in any of this is our $$$$ and attendance. If you want to keep Holly then buy tickets and show up. If you want Holly gone then stay at home and watch the boys play instead; they are actually being coached.

U are very true. I remembered back home when our soccer team were not able to win with super stars playing and they kept the coach, that's exactly wat fans did to get their attention. The best crowd disappeared. U can imagine a crowd that looks like NBA final had only 500 ppl to a thousand a game. The administration quickly fired the coach. Pat days I remembered when they use to be best attendance.

We all love the Tennessee players but the fact is Holly can't coach.Why do some seem to support her in spite of the cold hard facts??? No one said she was a bad person and we all know she loves the program but the record speaks for itself.Be fair and base your opinion on just her coaching ability and see what you come up with.

Sometimes its about more than your opinion of the coach...
I am there so those players can see that I haven't given up on them.
They will most likely be there no matter what transpires.
Staying away also means not supporting them...I can't do that.

I can pressure the coach to coach...That I can do.
And
I can be there tomorrow!

These ladies, from all around the country, that chose to play at our great University of Tennessee, deserve our support.

The coaching thing will work itself out soon...

I hope when it finally happens, we don't hit rock bottom like the football team did when Fulmer was fired. Being the laughing stock of the SEC ain"t good. That dog won"t hunt. But, the LV have got to make a change.. Holly is a good Assistant. Hated to say that, but it's true.

Reactions: alaVOL
We're going to have another run...Count on it. I am pretty confident it will start this next game.
Holly, wake up!!!
We all love the Tennessee players but the fact is Holly can't coach.Why do some seem to support her in spite of the cold hard facts??? No one said she was a bad person and we all know she loves the program but the record speaks for itself.Be fair and base your opinion on just her coaching ability and see what you come up with.
I'm curious does anyone know HW record is since the last players that CPS recruited? Sec: Wins vs Loses? LV's vs Non conference Top 25 ?

Forget the players, Holly needs our support. If we show up in big numbers, we can show Fulmer that we back Holly.
Idiot post of the day.
You're absolutely right, Holly is a great coach and in another year TN will be back owning the SEC and making final four runs again.

Staying away is a "silent protest" that the UTAD has shown a willingness to ignore. Here is how European soccer fans do it when they want to demand a management change. They may pick some games to boycott, leaving lots of empty stadium seats. But, in other games, they may pick a time (example: 20 minutes in the first half) to stage a mass walk-out or turn their backs to the playing in mass. Another tactic is the tried and true use of signs (lots of signs) expressing their displeasure. The strategic use of booing is another tactic.

It is easy for people who would not come to the games anyway, to type and type that not attending is the best way to force a change. No, that is the lazy (and cheap) way to let things sputter on until the decision makers get their hands forced by some other factor. Showing up and making sign of protest, that gets folks attention.

Reactions: T.J.
Holly is a fantastic coach and leader. In another year the Lady Vols will be back on top of the SEC and making numerous Final Fours.

Should we all support a restaurant that has horrible food and lousy service simply because it is owned by a Knoxville native? You want my money you fix your problems. Holly needs to go and those saying "Next year" need to wake up. We have been hearing "next year" for 8 years now.

Where’s the game thread for tomorrow’s game? Or are we already putting up the white flag?

Holly has singlehandedly destroyed one of the golden gems of UT athletics. Lady Vols were an elite source of pride for all those invested in any way with the university. The program is an abortion...and what was once a source of great pride has become a national laughingstock. With all this talent...the best she can muster is a 6 game losing streak? This is a downright tragedy. Inexcusable and unforgivable. A disaster. A 5 alarm dumpster fire. A clown show. A death circus. The sad part is if by some miracle the LV somehow manage to beat LSU the "Whaddya think of Holly now"? inbreds will rear their ugly heads again. This program is a botched lobotomy....and utterly hopeless as long as Harley Warlock is at the helm.

Reactions: alaVOL and T.J.
The Lady Vol fans come to every game they're capable of attending.

The people who are purposely staying at home in hopes of causing the coach to be fired are not Tennessee fans. They are infidelic traitors. Do NOT confuse your self with an actual Tennessee fan. You're an imposter. An imposter that got exposed by some tough times. You'll likely be able to slither back in the arena once you achieve your goal but at least you will always know the real you. A Tuff-Time Turncoat. As long as you can live with then I can.
But they should at least give you all a different shade of orange to wear. A distinctive, turncoat orange that puts your turncoatery on full display so we'll know EXACTLY who's suspect and subject to switch sides at the next sign of struggle. Have a great day, you Tennessee Traitors. Sort of..

The UTAD is paralyzed on this one. You're not going to turn Lady Vols back into a revenue generator unless you find someone who can supplant Geno. That's unlikely.

If LSU is who we are playing......there is one Coach in the Tommy Bowl that should bw there. It would be fitting for the attendance to be around 1262. The supposed Fans wanting to support Holly are delusional. Holly needs to go! Period.

Reactions: alaVOL and T.J.
Holly has had 7 years to fix the Lady Vols. Sometime you just have to cut your losses. Does anyone think the Lady Vols will get back to what we are use to?

That can always happen when a good coach takes over. Prior to Saban the question was "will Alabama ever beat Tennessee again?". I remember reading a serious article somewhere with that premise.

Sometimes its about more than your opinion of the coach...
I am there so those players can see that I haven't given up on them.
They will most likely be there no matter what transpires.
Staying away also means not supporting them...I can't do that.

I can pressure the coach to coach...That I can do.
And
I can be there tomorrow!

I'm puzzled.
When you say "I am there so the players can see that I haven't given up on them", are you using I collectively (as part of the crowd in attendance) or "I" the individual aka Coach Jumper ?

These ladies, from all around the country, that chose to play at our great University of Tennessee, deserve our support.

The coaching thing will work itself out soon...
I'm all for supporting the young ladies but unfortunately supporting these young ladies is tied to supporting Holly which will be misconstrued as to say we are satisfied with the coaching performance.

VN Store

Back