LV fans..."PLEASE RETURN" to Thompson-Boling Arena

That can always happen when a good coach takes over. Prior to Saban the question was "will Alabama ever beat Tennessee again?". I remember reading a serious article somewhere with that premise.
That being said the question now is "Will the Lady Vols ever be great again under Holly?" This question IMO has been answered. I really do like Holly but not getting a reach that can develop is doing the ladies that put on a UT uniform injustice.

This thread is gettin' good. When the True Fan Litmus test starts manifesting, then you can always tell.

Sometimes its about more than your opinion of the coach...
I am there so those players can see that I haven't given up on them.
They will most likely be there no matter what transpires.
Staying away also means not supporting them...I can't do that.

I can pressure the coach to coach...That I can do.
And
I can be there tomorrow!

I think in this case "tough love" is needed. They aren't going to purge the problem otherwise.

Reactions: flint
So these ladies largely came to Tennessee because of the tradition and fan support. What good will it do to change coaches and lose most of them to transfer?

I'm all for supporting the young ladies but unfortunately supporting these young ladies is tied to supporting Holly which will be misconstrued as to say we are satisfied with the coaching performance.

Reactions: TrésDay and sisaq
Seen some clips from the men’s game last night. It’s like things have been reversed. That was a packed house that afternoon for the game. I think I’ll be catching more of the men’s games.

Holly has singlehandedly destroyed one of the golden gems of UT athletics. Lady Vols were an elite source of pride for all those invested in any way with the university. The program is an abortion...and what was once a source of great pride has become a national laughingstock. With all this talent...the best she can muster is a 6 game losing streak? This is a downright tragedy. Inexcusable and unforgivable. A disaster. A 5 alarm dumpster fire. A clown show. A death circus. The sad part is if by some miracle the LV somehow manage to beat LSU the "Whaddya think of Holly now"? inbreds will rear their ugly heads again. This program is a botched lobotomy....and utterly hopeless as long as Harley Warlock is at the helm.

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.

The Lady Vol fans come to every game they're capable of attending.

The people who are purposely staying at home in hopes of causing the coach to be fired are not Tennessee fans. They are infidelic traitors. Do NOT confuse your self with an actual Tennessee fan. You're an imposter. An imposter that got exposed by some tough times. You'll likely be able to slither back in the arena once you achieve your goal but at least you will always know the real you. A Tuff-Time Turncoat. As long as you can live with then I can.
But they should at least give you all a different shade of orange to wear. A distinctive, turncoat orange that puts your turncoatery on full display so we'll know EXACTLY who's suspect and subject to switch sides at the next sign of struggle. Have a great day, you Tennessee Traitors. Sort of..

Need a Kleenex?

Reactions: T.J.
Best possible player support? FIRE HOLLY TODAY & let any assistant try to actually win
Best way to get that change - empty seats and email Fulmer's staff

to me, just not any assistant...if Holly is fired, then Dean needs to go too...rather have Sharrona and Bridgette running the team, and...

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The players need our support...they came to UT to play for us...I don't think any of us said to the players when they chose to play for UT "Even if you fight hard on the court and still lose, we will STOP supporting you"...THAT'S NOT WHAT LV FANS DO........the players are still fighting for wins on the court and we need to be there for them... A lot us us are really disappointed with the direction of the program and the past few weeks of ballgames hasn't helped, but the players are still there out playing us and we need to be there for them...[I'm not trying to make an excuse] but I leave in West Tn and work 50+ hour weeks, so it's hard for me to get to Knoxville, but I watch live or tape every game and watch them that night, no matter how late at night it is [in my mind, I feel it helps].........Our young team doesn't seem to bothered by a "less than half filled" arena, but I can't help but wonder, if we were 75-80% filled, that may be enough to turn those close DEFEATS to WINS...may even rub over to close road wins...........So many young people today, will "give up the fight" instead of trying to battle [I'm not seeing any quit in this team]............young people are also still very impressionable, so let's let them know "As long as they keep fighting, we will be supportive in their corner" [despite our OTHER reservations"...GO LVFL 🍊🤘
Lost me when you stated "they came to play for us"........

Here's the problem with "butts in the seat". Women's programs lose money...that's a fact. You can only mitigate it but it's not something each AD doesn't know will happen. The real pressure comes from the donors. The problem with that is...most donors don't care about any sports except football and men's basketball. I am not saying attendance won't effect the end results but that will not be as important as her record and her buyout. If this was football...she would have been gone years ago. It's just that it's not on the front burner (women's sports) for college athletic programs in the power 5.

Here's the problem with "butts in the seat". Women's programs lose money...that's a fact. You can only mitigate it but it's not something each AD doesn't know will happen. The real pressure comes from the donors. The problem with that is...most donors don't care about any sports except football and men's basketball. I am not saying attendance won't effect the end results but that will not be as important as her record and her buyout. If this was football...she would have been gone years ago. It's just that it's not on the front burner (women's sports) for college athletic programs in the power 5.

So do every men's program,, but football and basketbal.

In fact Women's ticket sales for fiscal 2017 was $1,489,055
ALL OTHER SPORTS except mens football and bb combined....$617,051

The (deficit) cost of womens BB: $2,350,206
The (deficit) cost of all of the other programs: $24,026,993

Tennessee’s annual revenue and expense report prepared for the NCAA...

Find a new argument

Reactions: TrésDay and ruvol
Forget the players, Holly needs our support. If we show up in big numbers, we can show Fulmer that we back Holly.

Forgot to do Blue Font?

You really do believe this....You think? NO.

The players need our support more than Holly. I get that.

Using a blue font is an insult to the people reading a post. If they can’t tell a post is sarcasm, they deserve to go through life as a moron. If you feel the need to tell them it’s sarcasm, then it really isn’t sarcasm.

No I'am not a moron. I may be a lot of things, a smart ass part of the time like others on here...... But as to my post, on here you never know what some of us really think.

Reactions: gule
I have to say this. Our players always deserve our support and I Love Holly for the fact she is a VFL but let’s face it people if she wasn’t a VFL everyone would be calling for her head. Holly thank you for all you have given to the program but there has to be a time when you know it’s time to walk away because you always want the program at its best because of being a VFL. Holly do yourself and Volnation a favor and retire go out on your own terms at end of season and help Fulmer find a LONG TERM replacement that is what is best for program now PERIOD

VN Store

Back