LV 2020 Recruiting Thread

Sydney Parrish ! Can Holly work her magic ?
In-Home Visit Mania Part I | Prospects Nation

I like this young lady
Hailey Van Lith

has a big time game
When you know something is up:
Fulmer to holly - you may want to cancel that recruiting visit
Seriously, if Holly gets another year and widely known on the hot seat, will this affect recruiting for 2020 ?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Holly & Dean visited Parrish

View attachment 198240

Honestly hate to see her still on the recruiting trail. Smiling and acting like everything is normal.

Literally in the process of running things into the ground. I think our recruiting is going to start going downhill after this year if Holly is still there. We are the bubbliest bubble team on the bubbble. What top recruit is going to want to come to a school where you MIGHT make the NCAA tournament? Used to be young women were picking UT with intentions of a National Title. At the very least they expected multiple final fours during their time at UT.

Seeing her out there still recruiting makes me anticipate that she plans on being around in 2 years. If she still is, I won’t be.

I wonder if Fulmer is letting her job ride on the decision of the committee today? Hard to understand her coming back in or out but I can see him letting her back with and NCAA berth.

I wonder if Fulmer is letting her job ride on the decision of the committee today? Hard to understand her coming back in or out but I can see him letting her back with and NCAA berth.

He should be making the decision based upon the fact that we are asking for an invitation to play

Reactions: Volfan2012
Honestly hate to see her still on the recruiting trail. Smiling and acting like everything is normal.

Literally in the process of running things into the ground. I think our recruiting is going to start going downhill after this year if Holly is still there. We are the bubbliest bubble team on the bubbble. What top recruit is going to want to come to a school where you MIGHT make the NCAA tournament? Used to be young women were picking UT with intentions of a National Title. At the very least they expected multiple final fours during their time at UT.

Seeing her out there still recruiting makes me anticipate that she plans on being around in 2 years. If she still is, I won’t be.

So you don't want her to do the job she is getting paid to do? If she was just sitting on her ass collecting a check, people would be up in arms about that.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

So you don't want her to do the job she is getting paid to do? If she was just sitting on her ass collecting a check, people would be up in arms about that.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I don’t want her being paid at all.

Problem is, she isn’t getting the job done. She shouldn’t be out there meeting with recruits, she should be out of a job and the next coach should be taking advantage of the opportunity to fix what she’s broken.

Having Holly on the recruiting trail right now is a death sentence for UT. Kids and their parents aren’t blind. They can read the writing on the wall, and the actual writing in all the many articles calling for her to be fired. Why would you want to send your child to play for that person?

Reactions: Amb3096
Lady Vols 2020 Recruits Thanks PRG & VA_VoL

ProspectNation: 2020 Players | Prospects Nation

ESPN: 2020 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - Super 60 - ESPN

Sarah Andrews | Prospects Nation #4 (PN) Sarah Andrews 5'7" pg. from TX. (Offer) (ZAAY FRIEND?) sarah-andrews
Angel Reese | Prospects Nation (PN) Angel Reese 6'3" W from MD. (Rogers Friend ?) angel-reese
Sydney Parrish | Prospects Nation (HG) Sydney Parrish 6' G. from IN. ( 3 Unofficial visits) sydney-parrish Committed to Oregon
Sasha Goforth | Prospects Nation (PN) Sasha Goforth 6' G from AR. sasha-goforth Committed to Oregon State
Treasure Hunt | Prospects Nation 12 (PN) Treasure Hunt 6' G/W from TN. (OFFER) treasure-hunt
Maddie Scherr | Prospects Nation 25 (PN) Maddie Scherr 5'11" G from KY. maddie-scherr
Elauna Eaton | Prospects Nation 33 (PN) Elauna Eaton 6' G from AR. (OFFER)
Madison Hayes | Prospects Nation 50 (HG) Madison Hayes 5'10" G from TN. madison-hayes
Hannah Gusters | Prospects Nation (HG) Hannah Gusters 6'4 P from TX hannah-gusters Committed to Baylor
Kamilla Cardosa | Prospects Nation (HG) Kamilla Cardosa 6'6" P from TN kamilla-cardosa

Added: 11-14 Hangtyme 24:

http://prospectsnation.com/player/deja-kellyDeja Deja Kelly RK #50 5'8" G from TX Ranked #22 deja-kelly

Added: 11-21 PRG:

Shelby Calhoun | Prospects Nation PN #46 . Shelby Calhoun 5’10” G from Kentucky.HG #29 . shelby-calhoun

No Longer Interested:

Removed: MTSURaiders06 12/3

Natasha Mack Natasha Mack 6'4" #1 Juco Player

2020 is not as deep as 2019 and 2021.. Solid players but overall ahhh!

Parrish and Angel Reese were just on an unofficial visit.... The 3rd. for Parrish !

Ranking are most positive as of today...... !

Reactions: PRG

Others to consider:

Olivia Cochran 6’3” P Ga.

DeYonna Gaston 6’2” F Tx.

Maddy Westbeld 6’2” W. Ohio

Eniya Russell 5’ 10” G Maryland

Madison Scott 6’2” F Maryland

Not sure of the amount of interest but have read about Tennessee and these prospects!

Nice to at least look at the possibilities of getting some new young talent here, with a coaching staff that knows offensive basketball....If Harper has a good year the top prospects will want to come here.

Holly would get nice talent, but they never developed under her guidance. And her stand around offense was not real appealing to some prospects, or an effective offensive strategy..

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back