Lunardi just said after the game

Peyton Berry

that Tennessee is still a 3 seed. Also said that they have been behind in the pecking order all year to Auburn and Kentucky and Tennessee’s head to head wins against them “really doesn’t matter”. Just blows my mind the disrespect UT is getting.
Nevermind that TN’s resume is now better in every way than any other team in the SEC

that Tennessee is still a 3 seed. Also said that they have been behind in the pecking order all year to Auburn and Kentucky and Tennessee’s head to head wins against them “really doesn’t matter”. Just blows my mind the disrespect UT is getting.
Nevermind that TN’s resume is now better in every way than any other team in the SEC
Lunardi is a moron

There should be no reasonable way that Vols should be seeded behind either of them or seeded lower than a 2.

Rat Bastard

So I have an idea. Instead of idiots like Joe Lunardi and prognosticators setting the table for the tournament how about leaving it to the professionals… VEGAS. Do your automatic bids. Establish the top favorite teams on neutral sites and be done… Rant over.

VN Store

Back