Lucifer (Netflix)

I actually lost interest in this show. I loved Season 1 but season 2 seemed boring

The last 3 episodes before it went on winter/spring hiatus until (May 1st.) was very good. IMO

We finally learned why Lucifer is able to bleed etc. around Det. Decker.

Cast News:

Tom Welling is coming back to TV!

Tom Welling best known for his 10-season run as Clark Kent on The CW’s Smallville has joined the cast of Fox’s Lucifer for its third season.

Welling will play Marcus Pierce, an accomplished police lieutenant. While he’s reserved and well-respected, like Lucifer (Tom Ellis), he’s charming, charismatic and handsome. So when Pierce starts developing a connection with Decker (Lauren German), the devil comes out in Lucifer.

The Season 3 premier of Lucifer will air on Monday October 2nd.

Breaking News:

A little more than a month after Fox surprising cancelled Lucifer before its season 3 finale shocking not only fans but cast & crew.

Netflix today announced it had revived the devilish series for a 4th season much to the delight of fans that wrote other networks and streaming services using the hashtag #SaveLucifer.

Star Tom Ellis along with the shows producers also worked hard to get the show revived somewhere else.

Tom Ellis writing on twitter tonight.

[twitter]1007723187214471168[/twitter]

Binged watch it last weekend, started off a little slow and you can tell Netflix has it as it was darker than before but I really enjoyed it probably my favorite season behind season 2

I’m on season 3 now. Other than a couple moments where I was like “meh”, it’s been really good.

I’ve finished season 4. Overall, I’ve really enjoyed the show. That ending makes it hard to figure out whether there will be another season or not.

VN Store

Back