LSU with weak first half

Here we go again. UT is gonna kill someone....skull drag 'em. Really? LSU has talent. How they and we play NEXT WEEK and how they match up with us and us with them will determine the outcome not how they looked and played today.
Kill? Skull drag? Nah. I said none of that. I said our offense would shred their defense. That’s it. I believe our offense could still shred someone’s defense and be in a tight game. Geeeeez.

LSU has elite athletes all over the field. Not predicting either way…just saying if we think LSU is not talented enough to beat Vols we’d be setting ourselves up for major disappointment. Hopefully the Vols can “do what they do” and overwhelm the scoreboard early and often.

Let's worry about LSU,not how bad they look,but,the talent.Now it's fourth quarter,@7 minutes left,3 point game and Aub is going to punt.We get everybody's best and we play there.How's about a win and go on.
100 percent agree ..its the sec the best approach is to know your going get every teams beat shot ..all sec teams have athletes and play makers or they wouldnt be in sec..

VN Store

Back