LSU in bigger trouble than we thought? Huge IF true

If you're going to vacate everything anyway, why not just try and win as much as possible? You can't vacate people's memories.
I've always thought that too, but what they're doing with Smart doesn't exactly fit the typical practice.

Players mentioned in connection with NCAA violations seemingly always sit out until the school is certain they're eligible - Cam, Laremy Tunsil, etc.

Reactions: sccshortstop
I've always thought that too, but what they're doing with Smart doesn't exactly fit the typical practice.

Players mentioned in connection with NCAA violations seemingly always sit out until the school is certain they're eligible - Cam, Laremy Tunsil, etc.

There’s also fines that the NCAA adds. Any tournament $ could be taken from them if Smart is determined to be ineligible. Plus you present an attitude of non-compliance when you play a guy you know is probably ineligible.

Reactions: sccshortstop
The details are either BS, or they're true but nothing will come of it.

This is "pile on" stuff that is trying to piggyback on the initial story. It happens all the time with stories like this and never materializes into anything.
Looks like what he said, is true. Think he’s being hyperbolic with his statements but LSU has said they are working with the NCAA and have turned over their findings. Makes sense why they were quick to punish Wade.

Alabama has recruited many top players from Louisiana away from LSU. If LSU is paying, what on earth is bama doing?
It's "funny" how nobody in the major media will ask that question. I get it - that is a big statement to throw around as a national media figure if there's nothing backing it up. But if Smart had an offer on the table to play at LSU, or was getting to paid to play at LSU, how likely is it that Reddish, Barrett, and Zion are playing at Duke for free? I have absolutely nothing concrete that suggests those guys are getting paid, but isn't that a reasonable thing to wonder? If Cam's dad solicited between $120k and $180k from Miss St, do you really think he went to Auburn to play for free?

I think the lesson to learn here is that you cannot too obviously punch too far above your weight in recruiting.

Anyone else hear the big roar from the SEC commissioners box when the Florida 3 fell? Im sure they are glad that all of the baggage around the LSU program is leaving nashville

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Good grief if what OP posted is accurate LSU may be half as bad as UNC. All those sanctions and penalties the Tarheels got. mercy me I doubt we'll ever see them playing basketball again, right??? Anybody recall the penalties levied against them?

Good grief if what OP posted is accurate LSU may be half as bad as UNC. All those sanctions and penalties the Tarheels got. mercy me I doubt we'll ever see them playing basketball again, right??? Anybody recall the penalties levied against them?

The NCAA heard about UNC’s huge academic scandal on campus, and immediately put Fresno State on probation.

yet this goober still has a job ?
5901325.jpeg

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back