LSU Head Coach Will Wade Suspended Indefinitely

Hey should have had to sit and they should have to give up all their wins because of cheating.

Because those cheaters at LSU played a professional player ( Smart) in our game, they will be required to forfeit that game and any other in which Smart played. THERE is no way out of this odious situation that will permit the Tigers to keep their reg-season crown or the crown from the SEC tourney ( if they happen to win it) . There is no innocent way the words from Coach Wade can be interpreted. The tape speaks for itself and leaves no room for doubt. Wade and LSU basketball are the walking dead. Co- champs for 2018-19 will be KY and the Vols. Long live UT hoops. I will take the championship any way we can get it, within the rules.

How does LSU not go ahead ban themselves for postseason play this year due to Smart? Obviously Smart got something to come play at LSU regardless if it was the deal Wade got caught talking about. Or is LSU going to make the NCAA prove it? Sounds like the FBI has a lot already.

YOU are 100 percent wrong. People like you are why I dont bother with this site anymore.

Then why aren't Auburn and Florida the 1987-88 SEC Champions after Kentucky vacated the SEC Championship for that year?

How does LSU not go ahead ban themselves for postseason play this year due to Smart? Obviously Smart got something to come play at LSU regardless if it was the deal Wade got caught talking about. Or is LSU going to make the NCAA prove it? Sounds like the FBI has a lot already.
They’re basically throwing in the towel on their program in the future by doing so. Seems like a waste. They’re a S16 caliber team. Not something to risk it all on

For the love of God people we don’t need six LSU threads keep it all in this thread

In other news...Sean Miller sounds like he's leaving too, one way or another.

Reed has concussion

I don't remember seeing anything that might have caused that in their last game. Maybe he was perfecting his hook n hold move in practice and missed and fell and hit his head. Or, Maybe , he's rebelling since he found out he wasn't the highest paid player on the team afterall.

VN Store

Back