LSU game predictions

I think we start slow in the first couple of drives, but I also think LSU will be slow on their feet, especially if Auburn hands them an L this weekend. I'd say Vols by 14 for now.
I'd be shocked if Auburn beats LSU. They should have lost to MO lol.

I spend some time over at tiger droppings and the tiger board there and i am simply amazed how how LSU fans are using their win over Moo State and their shutout over New Mexico State to hype themselves up.

Most of them are saying that Tennessee has no chance and that Miss State would blow us out lmao.

They are the most obnoxious, pompous acting **** talking petty fanbase in the entire SEC and are especially obsessed with throwing shade Tony V and UF's Napier.

Anyways, back to the topic.

LSU has a very efficient game managing QB with a 73 percent completion rate and zero int. Kind of like a much less explosive version of Hooker.

Defensively, they seem to be improving and looked dominant against New Mexico State.

However, if you watch their games, they simply aren't that explosive on offense and FSU took them to the wood shed. FSU also barely scraped by a 1-2 Louisville team.

If it was in Neyland and Tilman was good to go, I'd say Vols by 17 points.

However, we know how hostile their stadium can be, especially at night.

I think offensively, we have too much firepower for them and defensively we will gameplan them more aggressively like we did with Pitt as their QB is not an AR level scrambling threat.

My prediction: Tennessee 41 LSU 31.

Prediction:

Heupel 47
Kelly 28

Road wins are hard to come by in this league. If we get healthy and get all our players back to near full speed, we've got a punchers chance unless it's a night game. Having said that, a lot will depend on our defensive approach. If we sit back like we did vs UF, I see a 10 pt loss. If we attack, maybe we can steal one. I had this one as a loss to start the season so I'm going 37-27 LSU
🤡

Reactions: Tnfan41
I spend some time over at tiger droppings and the tiger board there and i am simply amazed how how LSU fans are using their win over Moo State and their shutout over New Mexico State to hype themselves up.

Most of them are saying that Tennessee has no chance and that Miss State would blow us out lmao.

They are the most obnoxious, pompous acting **** talking petty fanbase in the entire SEC and are especially obsessed with throwing shade Tony V and UF's Napier.

Anyways, back to the topic.

LSU has a very efficient game managing QB with a 73 percent completion rate and zero int. Kind of like a much less explosive version of Hooker.

Defensively, they seem to be improving and looked dominant against New Mexico State.

However, if you watch their games, they simply aren't that explosive on offense and FSU took them to the wood shed. FSU also barely scraped by a 1-2 Louisville team.

If it was in Neyland and Tilman was good to go, I'd say Vols by 17 points.

However, we know how hostile their stadium can be, especially at night.

I think offensively, we have too much firepower for them and defensively we will gameplan them more aggressively like we did with Pitt as their QB is not an AR level scrambling threat.

My prediction: Tennessee 41 LSU 31.
LSU will be a good measuring stick to see where TN is. Will have to bring a better game then they did against Pitt & FL.

45-35 To the good guys, Hooker has a great game and maybe just maybe a new threat appears at slot or wide receiver
You may see a squirrel running wild.
LSU is dangerous. Going to need a much better defensive effort than we got Saturday.

I think unlike Napier they take points and Punt. For those reasons alone they fall short. We get a couple turnovers and win 45 -32! Go Vols!

As much as I love the thought of winning, in my heart of hearts I think this will be our first L. I think LSU has the athletes to beat anybody in the country. We just have to hope they make mistakes and we can create turnovers. If they play mistake free football we lose by two TD's IMO.

VN Store

Back