LSU game predictions

2 blowouts on CBS nobody will watch past the 3 rd quarters great programming decisions
I was just reading that because it’s a CBS double header that ESPN gets 1st and third choice after the primetime game. So the next best game is LSU vs UT, espn chooses that game and then CBS chose the Barn vs UGA.

Poster on Tiger Rant just said confirmed 11am kick - what a dagger

While an 11:00 AM kick off local time would suck from a fan viewing perspective, this almost certainly gives us the edge. Death Valley at 11:00 AM is NOT the same environment as Death Valley at 7:00 PM. It won't be as loud. Also, imagine having to defend our offense at 11:00 AM in the morning when you are still half asleep.

I see this as a win.

While an 11:00 AM kick off local time would suck from a fan viewing perspective, this almost certainly gives us the edge. Death Valley at 11:00 AM is NOT the same environment as Death Valley at 7:00 PM. It won't be as loud. Also, imagine having to defend our offense at 11:00 AM in the morning when you are still half asleep.

I see this as a win.
It worked when we last played at Auburn

Don't think Hooker needs to be running a lot with that shoulder injury....if he's able to go at all. If the game were this week, he'd likely be out.

Hooker is fine.

This LSU game is a MUST win game for us if we want real respect and credential not to mention would create a massively hyped showdown with Alabama the week after.

I spend some time over at tiger droppings and the tiger board there and i am simply amazed how how LSU fans are using their win over Moo State and their shutout over New Mexico State to hype themselves up.

Most of them are saying that Tennessee has no chance and that Miss State would blow us out lmao.

They are the most obnoxious, pompous acting **** talking petty fanbase in the entire SEC and are especially obsessed with throwing shade Tony V and UF's Napier.

Anyways, back to the topic.

LSU has a very efficient game managing QB with a 73 percent completion rate and zero int. Kind of like a much less explosive version of Hooker.

Defensively, they seem to be improving and looked dominant against New Mexico State.

However, if you watch their games, they simply aren't that explosive on offense and FSU took them to the wood shed. FSU also barely scraped by a 1-2 Louisville team.

If it was in Neyland and Tilman was good to go, I'd say Vols by 17 points.

However, we know how hostile their stadium can be, especially at night.

I think offensively, we have too much firepower for them and defensively we will gameplan them more aggressively like we did with Pitt as their QB is not an AR level scrambling threat.

My prediction: Tennessee 41 LSU 31.
I always thought we were going to smoke them so I guess we'll see who's right

Likely a ranked opponents when we face them. Perhaps top 20. They’ll destroy Auburn.

Well, they certainly aren't going to lie down for the Vols. This game has trap written all over it.
It's been a while, but aren't the Tigers the team that knocked us out of contention back in '07?

It was reported by Hubbs on his site. I see where they moved to 12 noon! WHO is the 3:30 CBS game then?

UGA - Auburn

Doesn’t CBS get a 6-day option? I’d expect they exercise it if LSU beats Auburn this week.

Don’t take anybody in the SEC lightly. Obviously I am expecting some wins going forward but I’ll go back to what everyone said about Florida last week and apply it to LSU: the team that we’ve seen so far isn’t the team we’ll see on gameday. I think that’s because now everyone else beside UT fans are starting to believe this team for real. So that means we’ll get everybody’s best effort from here on out. LSU is talented. UT just needs to be prepared for a dog fight.

Vols will have to win a shootout, it's going to be that way all year against teams with equal or better talent. You're not fixing what we saw the other night. They are what they are at this point.

I think this is an accurate observation regarding our secondary. We have to play with the players we have. And I hope these coaches are soon on the recruiting road to the homes of the 2022 versions of Dale Carter, Roland James, and Eric Berry and a few other headhunters.

VN Store

Back